What's new

Pico - genuine vs fake...

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
I've got plenty of stuff from eBay, mods, batteries and I've had no problem so far.

There's a few pico's currently between £15-£20 that are fakes. Best to avoid ebay unless it's a known b&m outlet.
Have to give a thumbs up to the one based in Sweden (I think). He sells janky eleaf gear dirt cheap but has a huge banner saying if you want genuine. Look elsewhere.

@BigBadBubbage . due to it being a clone as it where. Ebay would have refunded you as the item is a fake. You may have had to return it to the seller tho but you would have been able to get fully refunded, probably not worth bothering with as i guess it cost between £10-15.

I have posted this before but you Do NOT have to send any fake items back to the seller , ebay will tell you to send it back but when you can prove it's fake( in this case the scratch label would prove it beyond any doubt) you send ebay photos as proof and point out to them it is illegal to send counterfeit items in the royal mail. They then send you a form to sign to say you have destroyed the item and you will get a full refund.
I have done this a couple of times on fake coils I have purchased.

I have posted this before but you Do NOT have to send any fake items back to the seller , ebay will tell you to send it back but when you can prove it's fake( in this case the scratch label would prove it beyond any doubt) you send ebay photos as proof and point out to them it is illegal to send counterfeit items in the royal mail. They then send you a form to sign to say you have destroyed the item and you will get a full refund.

agree but as you said yourself ebay usually ask you to return it so out of honesty i would return it. I get a refund the seller deserves their goods back, it's simple courtesy and it can go a long way. each to their own choice i believe

That's very interesting. I'm guessing the seller didn't want to get eBay formally involved and gave a full refund rather quickly. Better for the seller to give a refund than have it proven to eBay it is a fake I guess

agree but as you said yourself ebay usually ask you to return it so out of honesty i would return it. I get a refund the seller deserves their goods back, it's simple courtesy and it can go a long way. each to their own choice i believe
In this instance I asked for a return label along with my refund, I got the refund but no return label. Hence the impending autopsy

Will the seller not then resell the fake item to another unsuspecting buyer and the cycle continues....and more folks getting shafted, best to destroy the fake item n be done with it, saving folks from more grief from dodgy dealers.

Back
Top Bottom