What's new

Please help

Thanks guys you have been amazing I think I’m gonna go for the wasp nano with the eleaf Pico thanks for your help and suggestions you have been great

Anyone know where I can buy the wasp nano online out of stock on the Ecig store thank you

Last edited:
Vaping101 is out of stock too.

Evolution Vaping have them but they're expensive.... https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/wasp-nano-rda-by-oumier.html

Longer delivery but better price. Got the new translucent versions but the older ones have ETA dates in about a weeks time... https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10020248/9647955

I like that translucent one, I might have to get one of those myself. I'm not sure we have reached peak atty proliferation at SierraMike Towers

On the website where it’s 16.99 it says “this is a cloud chasing sport device and is not designed to be used with liquid containing nicotine.” Is this correct because I use liquid with nicotine

Anyone know where I can buy the wasp nano online out of stock on the Ecig store thank you
have a look at the site on post 5 of this thread POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

On the website where it’s 16.99 it says “this is a cloud chasing sport device and is not designed to be used with liquid containing nicotine.” Is this correct because I use liquid with nicotine
not heard that quote before but i guess they are just covering their backs.
if you are on 3mg it should be fine but cloud tanks with 6mg would be harsh on the throat.
if you need higher nicotine like 9,12,18mg then a mouth to lung tank would be best at much lower wattage like 10-14watts max.

I use mine with a 3mg nicotine. This type of atty give of quite a lot of vapor and there is little between the coil and your mouth. I don't think there is any real problem with using a nicotine liquid and I'm sure most dripper users vape with a nicotine juice.

You might find that you wish to reduce your nicotine concentration because you are getting a bigger draw

Back
Top Bottom