What's new

Please recommend me a dripper

kannon .... how easy or difficult as the case may be, is it to build dual coils on the Snapdragon ?
From what I can visually tell, it may be a fiddle if you have to hold both coils in place, then tighten the snub screws ?
Or do they "click in to place" ?
You've definitely got me interested in the SD .. Thanks ... I think :)
DamoB
I've got a v1 Snapdragon - it's tricky to dual coil at first but you get used to it; I've got a 3mm screwdriver that I use to position the first coil, then when it's in place I tuck the coil legs upwards that holds the coil in place, then fit the second and tighten down. The grub screws are designed for TC wires and grip really well.

As @kannon says, the flavour is tremendous - mines is currently running dual 26awg at 0.55, cracking vape at 30-35w with a single airhole open each side; it's not quite as airy as a Goblin mini wide open and the top cap can get quite warm at higher power, but you can get coloured plastic top caps cheaply.

A good second hand v1 goes for £55ish? Worth every penny IMO, I'll never sell mine :)

I've got a v1 Snapdragon - it's tricky to dual coil at first but you get used to it; I've got a 3mm screwdriver that I use to position the first coil, then when it's in place I tuck the coil legs upwards that holds the coil in place, then fit the second and tighten down. The grub screws are designed for TC wires and grip really well.

As @kannon says, the flavour is tremendous - mines is currently running dual 26awg at 0.55, cracking vape at 30-35w with a single airhole open each side; it's not quite as airy as a Goblin mini wide open and the top cap can get quite warm at higher power, but you can get coloured plastic top caps cheaply.

A good second hand v1 goes for £55ish? Worth every penny IMO, I'll never sell mine :)

Thanks stevoknevo & Kannon .... I think i'm a couple of clicks away from buying the SnapDragon, just going through the denial stage ... i'll be over it in a bit :) chanting "My life will be just a little bit better with a SD" :S
I need one of those tickers at the bottom of my profile that says "Days since not buying something to do with vaping" I think i'm up to 2 days so far !! :)

Velocity RDA.
2 post design wins over 4 post every time.

I can't deny the velocity deck is fantastic but other than that I find the velocity rather poor, too airy and a lack of flavour. This is why I think the SD once the velocity posts have been released will just be the perfect atty.

And I will never sell mine. I waited a good 2 months waiting for the v1.5 to come out while constantly looking out for a v1 to pick up in the meantime. Didn't find one, they're like rocking horse shit which implies no one ever wants rid!

Thanks stevoknevo & Kannon .... I think i'm a couple of clicks away from buying the SnapDragon, just going through the denial stage ... i'll be over it in a bit :) chanting "My life will be just a little bit better with a SD" :S
I need one of those tickers at the bottom of my profile that says "Days since not buying something to do with vaping" I think i'm up to 2 days so far !! :)

Do it!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1453559510.571905.jpg

I can't deny the velocity deck is fantastic but other than that I find the velocity rather poor, too airy and a lack of flavour. This is why I think the SD once the velocity posts have been released will just be the perfect atty.

And I will never sell mine. I waited a good 2 months waiting for the v1.5 to come out while constantly looking out for a v1 to pick up in the meantime. Didn't find one, they're like rocking horse shit which implies no one ever wants rid!

Do it! View attachment 76755

Damn you Kannon, showing me pictures of expensive shiny things :mad: .... OK I bought one now :D aint peer pressure a biatch :rolleyes:

Grrr now I'm going to need a SS mod !!!!!

Last edited:
Petri v1.5, anything from compvapes, though id pick 13heavens 9 hells over el cabron and twisted messes... havent tried double vision but is bet my bottom dollar its another winner.

Damn you Kannon, showing me pictures of expensive shiny things :mad: .... OK I bought one now :D aint peer pressure a biatch :rolleyes:

Grrr now I'm going to need a SS mod !!!!!
Beauty of it is that if you don't like it, you'll only lose a tenner selling it on. I'm going to email them to see just how many v1 velocity decks they have, and how much they want for one? And a chuff cap.

I love the fact that a few months ago the Velocity was the best thing since sliced bread, now it's derided as lacking flavour, too airy etc. So fickle!!
I'm counting the days until the Snapdragon joins it.

View attachment 76755
I put a wanted ad on here and Tubbyengineer said do you want rocking horse shit with that :) Someone came forward and I snapped (sic) it up.

Back
Top Bottom