What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

3284455D-6CA6-4137-9ABF-3C4AC181655B.png
Hey guys,

Just bought the attached and a set of Samsung 20s to go with my mcm udg v

Where can I go with this wire you reckon? 3.5-4.0mm ID 7-9wraps. suggestions would be great....

I wouldn't go lower than 0.3 TBH, without taking/sag losses into account, you'll be pulling 28a at 0.3. and it'll be a fierce vape at circa 230w. Personally I'd build nearer to 0.4, which is still a powerful vape, and see how you get on? Easy to pull a couple of wraps off the coils if you do want to go lower.

The Samsung 20s are cracking cells for mechs, not had the pleasure on a series device with them yet, but I use them in my single cell tube at 0.1 and they perform excellently. Be aware though that they have a tendancy to fall off a cliff if you run them too low - I ran one as low as I dared purely as a test, good performance than virtually nothing, checked the cell and it was quite warm, not roasting or untouchable, but warmer than I'd like - so don't run them too low, that was a test on my part fuelled by drunkeness to find out how a 30a build with a 30a cell performed, and the usable battery life at that level of performance. I only tested it once, but the drop was fairly immediate so keep an eye out for it - I generally change my batteries out long before they need it on mechs as I've plenty of cells, but I like to know their lower limitations and how they respond so I can keep away from getting to that point.

IMG_1492.jpg
IMG_1493.jpg
well digging around found a derringer and having been a bit non plassed with single cell mechs thought I’d chuck a single build in,flatwire ni 90 flapton 24/32 3mm 5 wraps at .23...well to say I was amazed was an understatement! Superb flavour [emoji106]
Have a great day apes!!

Looking nice regardless, starting to build up a nice patina, I should stop polishing my mechs and see how it looks.

Thanks bud,been tucked away in the drawer for over a year. Was thinking of a polish but liking the patina...edgy [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom