What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

John. i have been wondering about Ralphy's, perhaps you would know. i asked for a tracking #, he said they don't do tracking #'s. they send it "signed for". which it seems odd there would be no tracking for that. what do you think/know ?

Never had tracking off them either but all my goods did actually arrive. I suspect your issues are nearer home. Is the US still carrying that flight embargo, or is/was that just for passengers?

John. i have been wondering about Ralphy's, perhaps you would know. i asked for a tracking #, he said they don't do tracking #'s. they send it "signed for". which it seems odd there would be no tracking for that. what do you think/know ?
Anything signed for in the UK normally has a reference number you can check on tracking to see if it's been signed for, can't check how far it is in the chain but can check if it's received or not and it should have that option at the very least

Never had tracking off them either but all my goods did actually arrive. I suspect your issues are nearer home. Is the US still carrying that flight embargo, or is/was that just for passengers?

people are flying, but not many. cargo, as far as i know its all good = how good, thats another story.

Anything signed for in the UK normally has a reference number you can check on tracking to see if it's been signed for, can't check how far it is in the chain but can check if it's received or not and it should have that option at the very least

he gave me no #'s what so ever. i order from china, i get #'s. but England isn't china, so. and yes, the USPS is really screwed up. i just got something from 1 hour from me, it took a week to get here, going through 3 states doing it = thats messed up.

Dunno if I posted this one before, decided to go for a bit of MTL action tonight :)

IMG_1975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom