What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

Even better. The brass Reckoning on the Atom, both from Immortal Modz.
atomreck655_cr.jpg

Never had tracking off them either but all my goods did actually arrive. I suspect your issues are nearer home.

i was talking with a guy on VU. he also ordered something from UK about the same time i did. but he did get tracking. he had said his stuff was sitting at an airport, and that it just now was showing movement. so there is still hope.

one thing i am wondering, perhaps you guys will know. the Headshot rda clones from him = what decks do they have ?

Dunno about the headshot, far too airy for my taste. You been carving grooves in a b2b v4?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno about the headshort, far too airy for my taste.

You been carving grooves in a b2b v4?

all of them are airy, well, the Carnage, that is adjustable. so it can be turned down to nothing.
the Silencer clone. did you know it doesn't have a CArnage deck ? it has a Complyf battle deck, lol, sheeeesh.

yeah. i now have a og V4, and i had 2 clones, just sitting here, pushed to the back. so i said Hmmmm, why not do something with one. its not done, it needs more buffing and a little sanding. but i will tell you, it looks pretty nice in person. and i think i am going to do more to it, idk what yet.

Thats a lot of metal to gouge out, surprised you never breached the wall. It that why the top looks a bit creased or is that just a reflection?

Just zoomed into the first one, it is a breach, that was a battery wrap I could see, my bad.

when i was machining it, but did not go through, it also looked good. but i wanted to see battery.
i am thinking i will narrow that top half, like the SilencerX. if i had 10 of these clones, i could do 10 different things.

Back
Top Bottom