What's new

POTV Vendor of the Year 2017 :nominations closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had great service from Plumeblu and Manabush, rectifying matters when things went a bit wrong, plus Fogstar, Cotswold Vapour and Dripworx.

And just sneaking back before the end of the year- Phileas Fogg!

Humbled, cheers ladies and gents.

Not sure if I'm allowed to enter but -

Dripworx - for level of service and keeping our unit juiced

Ecigone - for sorting out an issue recently that ended up being my fault :)

Of course you can Ben. Voting poll will be up later tonight.

Thank you to everyone that nominated me, I never even expected to be nominated! I can’t believe how many of you have nominated me, after all the obscenities I call you [emoji23]

Fogstar for me, simply because he’s nominated me. If I end up one vote above Ben and I didn’t vote I’d never hear the end of it [emoji23][emoji23]

I do like his ethics though, postage is always fast and reliable, safety is always first. With the best prices.

Good luck everyone, there isn’t a bad vendor on here. We are all vendors of the year in reality [emoji41]

For superb customer service and probably the best juice in this galaxy - Manabush.
Grey Haze for sheer speedy delivery and hopefully turning that corner
Indigène for two excellent new flavours
Vape Club and Stealth Vape for utter reliability with orders
Fogstar for all the above and more ( except they had no corner to turn, and no juices, natch!)

I'd also nominate Knucklehead if they are on the Planet - for great stuff at great prices.

For superb customer service and probably the best juice in this galaxy - Manabush.
Grey Haze for sheer speedy delivery and hopefully turning that corner
Indigène for two excellent new flavours
Vape Club and Stealth Vape for utter reliability with orders
Fogstar for all the above and more ( except they had no corner to turn, and no juices, natch!)

I'd also nominate Knucklehead if they are on the Planet - for great stuff at great prices.
bugger. sorry @steviebee but i missed your post while i was setting up the poll which took slightly longer than usual as i had to split it over 2 posts as max poll was 20 and we had 25 so sadly wont be able to add them now :( 3 of your choices are on the list though.

thanks to the guvnor ive now mannaged to keep it as one poll.

Last edited:
These are my TOP 3 for the simple reason, Best juice Chiricahua Sun (untouchable)

And also ALL 3x for they're resent help [emoji6][emoji16] but all are OUTSTANDING vendors.

1. Manabush
2. Dripworx
3. Fogstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom