What's new

Predicament - where next on my vape journey...

I've been a tad disappointed with the shift from classy design's from lost vape to the faux panel'd station wagon designs currently but the furyan was by far their biggest mis step.
Feel the same about the Drone. Admittedly the original weighed a ton but it's a solid, quality mod as are the Paranormal, Triade & Therions. The new Drone, although much lighter, doesn't have that quality feel to me. The plastic (or whatever material) creaks when you move it around in your hand especially the door. The top plate will mark easy without gaskets. If it wasn't for the 250C board I wouldn't have bothered.
Good thing the original door (metal) fits :D & doesn't creak :2thumbsup:

Feel the same about the Drone. Admittedly the original weighed a ton but it's a solid, quality mod as are the Paranormal, Triade & Therions. The new Drone, although much lighter, doesn't have that quality feel to me. The plastic (or whatever material) creaks when you move it around in your hand especially the door. The top plate will mark easy without gaskets. If it wasn't for the 250C board I wouldn't have bothered.
Good thing the original door (metal) fits :D & doesn't creak :2thumbsup:
Yeah as I've probably said to death. I won't spend silly money on a mod or it will just sit like an ornament.
I will pay a reasonable price for a well put together piece of useable kit though.
I love the coral, epetite and esquare. It took a while to get them as I can really only justify paying that sort of cash occasionally.
I would track down a halcyon squonker but I've a brace of inbox's which are so similar it's not worth it.
I just can't get behind the new designs. Love the orion but man it's fugly.

I don't see the point of box mechs.

I once had over 20 tube mechs, and were it not for the poor battery life I'd still be using them because I love the form factor, but if you're going to use a box anyway why use a mech with all the disadvantages?

I don't see the point of box mechs.

I once had over 20 tube mechs, and were it not for the poor battery life I'd still be using them because I love the form factor, but if you're going to use a box anyway why use a mech with all the disadvantages?
Smaller form factor.

Good and very insightful help guys! Def will be steering clear of the Furyan thats for sure now! Thank god for you lot and my patience of not pulling the trigger and buying on a whim!

Im starting to fell less inclined to my first option (in OP) - and staying with regulated. Just don't know if getting the topside dual is my next move - am I just jumping on the band wagon? Again as I said with my OP, worried my little flavour banger will look like a lost nipple in a big bosom!

Back
Top Bottom