What's new

presenting again "Kuala" revamped to a dna250c stabwood hybrid mod for @3dj

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
dunc had problems he got the mod "Kuala" and the board went bang he was gutted blamed himself locked in a dark room not talking.....

as a mod maker I have a duty of care, it for me is not about the money each mod has part of me that goes with it

of course I have to pay bills and yes mods come back and of course, I have been stiffed for about £280 in bad debt from people not paying up

this is all part of making and being a business

but what happens if you have a mod off me and it goes bang the board fails or the atty fails can I fix it.....yes

ok so what if I want to upgrade from a dna200 to a dna250c colour...yes

ok a dna75 to a dna75c colour....yes

right smart arse a dna75 to a yihi sx485j colour TFT screen...yes

if I sealed the mods so they are one item so you can't touch them then I couldn't. I make so they are serviceable but in my mind, I didn't buy a car and then weld the bonnet shut did i.....

with all that being said

IMG_8335.jpg

a dna250c brass faceplate cut from blank by hand polished finished here

IMG_8333.jpg

night time making shot

IMG_8337.jpg

set in place

and with some Alfie magic, we have

@3dj your mods done you can come out the darkened room now

love my mods then like them buy one

Work of art Stu and true customer service second to none. :2thumbsup:

Work of art Stu and true customer service second to none. :2thumbsup:
Oh man. What can I say. Stu is a true gent. Love him to bits. He is on my list of folk who I want to meet and shake hands with. One day eh.

Oh man. What can I say. Stu is a true gent. Love him to bits. He is on my list of folk who I want to meet and shake hands with. One day eh.

Me too. He is like a friend, but have never met him

I can only echo the posts above top job by a top bloke, a friend I've yet to meet [emoji4]

Me too. He is like a friend, but have never met him

I can only echo the posts above top job by a top bloke, a friend I've yet to meet [emoji4]

Stu, you need to have a party

I'll second that. How fucking good would that be. :D I for one would be there.

Thankyou your all very kind

I meet lots of people most of the time I have full blown conversation with them and get this from liz

“Who was that they really know you” liz

“I haven’t a fucking idea they seem really nice” me

Parties and me naaah I work, I have a big birthday coming up and everyone is under strict instructions

“Spring a party on me and I shoot the place up”

I am most happy working dvd on, machines spinning, door firmly shut

Thankyou your all very kind

I meet lots of people most of the time I have full blown conversation with them and get this from liz

“Who was that they really know you” liz

“I haven’t a fucking idea they seem really nice” me

Parties and me naaah I work, I have a big birthday coming up and everyone is under strict instructions

“Spring a party on me and I shoot the place up”

I am most happy working dvd on, machines spinning, door firmly shut
Well I can't say I'm not disappointed I'd have come to a party for sure [emoji17] I think you should showcase my mods next to cheer me up [emoji3]

Only joking mate I'm happy to wait [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom