What's new

Presenting the 'First' Leather Tool roll and Black Holster Case

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
well well well,

what could this be.....
IMG_2184.JPG

in fact its the first leather tool roll for all you coil builders out there...

yes vapesmarter is back bigger better and all that...

after the long thread on here and sleeve mod design (which is on the back burner) i took stock and sat back here are the designs, 2 items the first is a leather Nappa tool roll that has a single pocket and double elastic fixing for tweezers etc for all you coil builders.

hang on dvd?? yes on the dvd tonight is.....skyfall aka Bond James Bond (never turns his back on a fight)

so here they come thick and fast

IMG_2187.JPG

this is half way through all the main sewing is done the nappa is brown super soft with 2 one inch elastic

IMG_2189.JPG

my makers mark isn't on it yet Nappa is tricky, its not something you can bash a mark on, so I had to heat the punch one swipe, I branded the leather if I did it wrong the whole item would be scrap it was a hale mary moment. the tie straps are sewed on the Nappa, the ends fold over and then you roll

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

test run with some leather tools then brush up, roll up done

IMG_2190.JPG

the next item is a case I have done for small mods aka asmodus or Corsa mini any mod that is 75mm long 35mm wide 23mm thick

IMG_2185.JPG

the asmodus is heavy I like it but dam, its heavy so a holster is a must. I have done this one in black so as before form, cut, drill the holes, rivet, glue etc

IMG_2195.JPG

I lined the one side inside with baize and sewed this mod in black tiger thread, I was going to do red stitching but Mrs vapesmarter said red stitching is very 80,s so black it is.

IMG_2197.JPG

above pic is pre-wax and seal, the back below has a removable rear strap and can either be direct on the belt or hung on the loop..

IMG_2199.JPG

below is finished waxed holster, now I like this (i wasn't certain as black is not my colour) but I am 95% happy with it

IMG_2198.JPG

not too shabby...

both of these will go in the for sale section (does this make poor vapesmarter a trader) I will price them in reach for fellow apes remember they are one offs not factory crap, hand made, hand finished artisan products, also I think its apt for any ape wanting to purchase that some of the money will go to charity via paypal.

comments please

Attachments

• IMG_2188.JPG
    IMG_2188.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2192.JPG
    972 KB · Views: 55
Just gorgeous ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Oh man.....that tool roll looks fucking awesome.....it brings the dexter out in me [emoji16]

Now you have my attention, waiting for prices to appear more for the mod holder. I recently went to a music festy and then a gig both times kept my mods in pockets and guess what happened, yes both ended up looking like they had been handled by a cat with steel claws, so a case would be the perfect solution. Even if it means waiting for a slightly bigger version than the one above. Especially if you can customize the logo.

Now you have my attention, waiting for prices to appear more for the mod holder. I recently went to a music festy and then a gig both times kept my mods in pockets and guess what happened, yes both ended up looking like they had been handled by a cat with steel claws, so a case would be the perfect solution. Even if it means waiting for a slightly bigger version than the one above. Especially if you can customize the logo.

No problem message me with your requirements and I can quote you

Back
Top Bottom