What's new

[PRICE DROP] 300ml+ Chuff Stuff - 12mg - Various Flavours

beastobadness

Achiever
OK I think it's time for a juice clear out. Currently I am vaping at 6mg nic after dropping from 12mg nic so I now have a few items for sale.

So first up (watch this space) is a selection of Chuff Stuff all at 12mg.

(Sorry @diva, I would have vaped them but my throat is being cut in two by 12mg so I would rather they went to a better home)

The juices for sale are to be sold as a package, I am not willing to split for the sanity of postage... so don't ask!
They are all well steeped lovingly to perfection in a cool, dark place.

There are 12 x 30ml unicorns. 6 flavours, so 2 of each flavour with 1 of each flavour untouched and full. All ml's in the following list are approximations...

55ml - Morpheus choice
55ml - Campers delight
55ml - WaterFelon
50ml - BlouVla
45ml - Mammas
50ml - CalliBerryCrunch

Current RRP price is £7.50 per 30ml... There is about 300ml+ of juice in the package... but 300ml of juice is going for £50 at the moment as a package on the Chuff Stuff site.

I would like £30 including Royal Mail 1st class signed delivery.

Paypal G+S.

Attachments

• 20160415_202534.jpg
    20160415_202534.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Well this is now taking up much needed space in the cupboard and it has got to go...

NOW £30

If this is still available and purchased within the last 6 months I'll take it at £30. If you can confirm age and PM me, cheers.

If this is still available and purchased within the last 6 months I'll take it at £30. If you can confirm age and PM me, cheers.
Yes still available. The 6 that are open are purchased on 2nd Nov last year and the unopened 6 were purchased on 12th Jan. As you can see they are well steeped.

Sounds good to me, send me your PP details and we'll get it sorted.

Nice one...I will try and get this posted tomorrow all dependent on the kids lol and with it being a bank holiday.

Back
Top Bottom