also went for custard slice,
as was a custard vaper before my recent fruit kick,
and offer is still on!!!!!!

Just reordered tropics and purple rain,
and pinneapple passion!!!!!!!!! great new fruit additions,

Oh let me know what the pineapple's like. Really fancy that one.

@Lee just done a new order and noticed you had new tobacco flavours! Are you doing these as 10ml bottles anywhere so I can try them? If not I’ll just have to go for a 50ml tester while the discount is on!

Can’t wait to try the lemon and lime sorbet by the way

Just 30mls in the Bateman’s range I’m afraid!

Unfortunately no discounts on the Bateman’s range though for two reasons, one is the concentrates used in it are extortionately expensive and two is they take a bloody age to get hold of!

Just reordered tropics and purple rain,
and pinneapple passion!!!!!!!!! great new fruit additions,

Great stuff mate, I’m pleased after years of teatime pestering you to try some you finally caved in! [emoji23]

Would love to hear what you think of the new ones!

Sounds awesome! I’d love to hear what you think of them when you have tried them [emoji16]

@Lee I guarantee I will be hearing all day about how amazing they are! lol and I already knew they came with nic shots cos I had already opened the package when it arrived just to check lol. Nice to see him so excited! It's made Christmas present buying this year VERY easy! Also I'm looking forward to trying one of the berry shortfills that he has ordered! :dance::shiny:

@Lee I guarantee I will be hearing all day about how amazing they are! lol and I already knew they came with nic shots cos I had already opened the package when it arrived just to check lol. Nice to see him so excited! It's made Christmas present buying this year VERY easy! Also I'm looking forward to trying one of the berry shortfills that he has ordered! :dance::shiny:

I suspect you will be nicking all his Christmas juice. Nice move :2thumbsup:

I suspect you will be nicking all his Christmas juice. Nice move :2thumbsup:

Haha! Well he prefers the citrusy flavours wheras I prefer the berry flavours, But I'm sure he won't mind letting me try some just incase! I think he may regret getting me into the vaping business because he's already lost a Zenith tank to me :18: it won't be long before he ends up 'lending' me other bits too haha!

Back
Top Bottom