What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

cheers appreciated @Lee i dont get why ppl call it ice cream if it aint cold like ice cream lol

cheers appreciated @Lee i dont get why ppl call it ice cream if it aint cold like ice cream lol

Dunno, you can have it either way from me with the different nicotine shots but personally the thought of menthol dessert makes me gag [emoji23]

Horses for courses isn’t it

personally love cold juice but like you say horses for courses will have a cold one ;) cheers bud

Liking the look of both of those @Lee. I take it the Caramel crunch is a biscuity flavour?

Yeah that’s exactly what it is! It’s like a caramelly, nutty, biscuity, wafery thing [emoji16]

It’s the first in the series of liquids that I’ve made to pair well with a good brew, some flavours just taste vile whilst you’re drinking a brew don’t they? That’s literally what I’ve made this range for, flavours that go down a treat with a cuppa [emoji23]

Yeah that’s exactly what it is! It’s like a caramelly, nutty, biscuity, wafery thing [emoji16]

It’s the first in the series of liquids that I’ve made to pair well with a good brew, some flavours just taste vile whilst you’re drinking a brew don’t they? That’s literally what I’ve made this range for, flavours that go down a treat with a cuppa [emoji23]

Sounds right up my street that one mate. As an ex Chiricahua Sun addict that flavour profile sounds a bit of me too. :2thumbsup:

Will have to wait til payday though cos the missus has got me buying a new Nespresso machine tonight. At least i'll have a nice coffee to go with my new biscuit flavour when I get it

Back
Top Bottom