What's new

Profile X RTA Buil n Wick

Gray German

Initiate
Hey all
So ive bought myself the Profile X, Finally decided to move over to mesh rebuildables. Im hoping someone has experience with Mesh tanks and could possibly tell me - 1, The best mesh strips youve used or should i just default to Wotofos. 2, The best all round cotton youve used for flavour with mesh, i current use plain old cotton bacon.
Looking forward to getting it fired up, just watching a few wicking vids first to get an idea :)

Hey all
So ive bought myself the Profile X, Finally decided to move over to mesh rebuildables. Im hoping someone has experience with Mesh tanks and could possibly tell me - 1, The best mesh strips youve used or should i just default to Wotofos. 2, The best all round cotton youve used for flavour with mesh, i current use plain old cotton bacon.
Looking forward to getting it fired up, just watching a few wicking vids first to get an idea :)
1. do not care too much about brans, ss316, 0.16 ohm in temp control do the job
2. wotofo or vapefly 6mm ones.

all im going say is quite afew other mesh users on this site including myself bought 1 of these when they first came out, how can i put it its junk & produces next too no flavour what so ever, tried multiple builds & cotton but no dice, all my other mesh tanks no issue but this it ended up been binned

Hey all
Not tried the "X" but if you can seek out a "unity" you'll be happy ...

Grab this last one in stock..they got 1 of each colour except black oos

Not tried the "X" but if you can seek out a "unity" you'll be happy ...

Grab this last one in stock..they got 1 of each colour except black oos
easily the best mesh RTA ever made

I have 4 Unitys' , with good reason, only thing I can fault is the post screws cam out/ wear out, but you get a spare pair.

Anyone know of Bears Vapes :hmm:
1721567153079.png

£3.39 48 RM delivery

Quite the list, including

1721567422071.png

I have 4 Unitys' , with good reason, only thing I can fault is the post screws cam out/ wear out, but you get a spare pair.

Anyone know of Bears Vapes :hmm:
View attachment 355578

£3.39 48 RM delivery

Quite the list, including

View attachment 355580
ive got 3 unitys in daily use , anyway not used bearvapes but checked trustpilot & all seems too be good

all im going say is quite afew other mesh users on this site including myself bought 1 of these when they first came out, how can i put it its junk & produces next too no flavour what so ever, tried multiple builds & cotton but no dice, all my other mesh tanks no issue but this it ended up been binned
Turns out mines getting returned, i get nothing But Atomizer Short warning no matter what mod i attach it to lol, i did think the 510 pin sticks out quite far and is a wee bit wobbly, everything screw wise is tight inside, guess its just a dud, peeved about it, I specifically wanted a Top airflow RTA in Gold, oh well, thinking i might go for the Zeus mesh instead.

Turns out mines getting returned, i get nothing But Atomizer Short warning no matter what mod i attach it to lol, i did think the 510 pin sticks out quite far and is a wee bit wobbly, everything screw wise is tight inside, guess its just a dud, peeved about it, I specifically wanted a Top airflow RTA in Gold, oh well, thinking i might go for the Zeus mesh instead.
Oh that's a bummer, zeus mesh is pretty decent & hope u have better with this 😉

Oh that's a bummer, zeus mesh is pretty decent & hope u have better with this 😉
Kinda worried now, company is being funny about the return, asking for a serial number on the box, there isnt one, there is an authenticity scratch panel, however the wotofo check code website appears dead. i am seriously starting to worry about the authenticity of this tank. Bought plenty before from legion of vapers, however this one came from vapesourcing Uk, not convinced or confident at all so far, wont be buying from them again nor will i be buying Wotofo goods. Shouldve known better with chinese stuff lmao. I do have a zeus RTA, i enjoyed that, but im run out of replacement grubscrews for it so its unusable, thinking a mesh one might well be just as good.

Back
Top Bottom