What's new

Pulse AIO V2

Little update. Puff counter is actually six digits. If you go into the menu and go to reset it'll show you the six digit count. I'm at 13k puffs and now do have liquid in the chip area.

Also if you drop yours the drip tip might shatter into 20 pieces like mine did yesterday.

I'm at just over 5K.

Still having to remove the inner back panels to clean up when changing coils. No biggie though, it's only 6 screws.

Tried it in TC mode the other day but struggled to get vaping how I like so went back to Wattage. That's probably a me problem though, as opposed to the device. I never use TC anyway so no real loss.

Very happy with it though, and would have gladly spent my own money on one had I not been sent a review unit (review coming soon by the way).

After a bought with the flu, and equally terrible weather, I finally picked mine up :11:

As I suspected, I’m pretty pleased with the product as it’s small and lightweight for a traditional bb design. For only £30 (£35 with shipping etc), its functional, a nice color, and I don’t have to worry about being horrified if I drop it ;)

The panels are absolute rubbish, though, and it seems rather idiotic of VV to not invest a few pennies more and raise the quality. They are actually sharp, and uncomfortable to use :56: Has anyone purchased the VV replacement panels? Or panels on Fb? :hmm:
KElOPBO.jpeg

After a bought with the flu, and equally terrible weather, I finally picked mine up :11:

As I suspected, I’m pretty pleased with the product as it’s small and lightweight for a traditional bb design. For only £30 (£35 with shipping etc), its functional, a nice color, and I don’t have to worry about being horrified if I drop it ;)

The panels are absolute rubbish, though, and it seems rather idiotic of VV to not invest a few pennies more and raise the quality. They are actually sharp, and uncomfortable to use :56: Has anyone purchased the VV replacement panels? Or panels on Fb? :hmm:
KElOPBO.jpeg

Got some CarrotLabs panels on mine...

vvpv201.jpg
vvpv202.jpg

Thanks, @JohnNada :2thumbsup:

I really like the fact that they’re flat to the mod, have huge airflow holes, and a stylish design :drool:

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m afraid that if I used that color on my blue Pulse, it would make me violently ill :18:

I feel like I’m getting pushed closer and closer to having to join Fb :17:

KElOPBO.jpeg

It makes me wonder, if they have gone with cheap panels what else have they gone cheap with ?.

I really like the fact that they’re flat to the mod, have huge airflow holes, and a stylish design :drool:

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m afraid that if I used that color on my blue Pulse, it would make me violently ill :18:

Carrotlaboratories doors ate brilliant things he has loads of designs and colours so you don't need togo with what John did lol

Haha :D

As @stuartd says, you can pick a design, a colour and what type of cut-outs you'd like... if any.

I was also tempted by some STAXX panels as they're really nice too. Again, lots to choose from.

Just create a burner email to sign up to FB and give it false information. It's worth it for the groups. That's all I use it for TBH.

My review is up ;)

Any feedback is appreciated!

Day 5, 30w on a 0.34 ohm coil and been hammering this and that little condensation build up at the back is it, that's 5 days worth. Yeah a couple things could maybe have been better but for 50 quid I think it is a belter and as everyone knows, buy a boro mod, yer gonna get wet :p
Thank you I was going to order one for myself and I appreciate your input

Back
Top Bottom