What's new

Pulse AIO V2

Though I’m sure you’re discussing a very intellectual and topical issue, it’s much the same as if I started writing in Norwegian…

I’m tempted to take a dremel to this thread :offtopic:
Nae bather a'ta min. Go frit.:)

Can this device do MTL ok with everything it comes with.
Mine’s waiting to be picked up, but I don’t have to have it in my hand to know that the included rba doesn’t do mtl :22:The tightest airflow pin is 1.5mm, and I typically use a 0.8-1.0mm. So, for me personally, the answer is a resounding “no!”, it doesn’t even get close :11:

However, if you happen to like a (very) loose mtl, it may suit your needs ;)

Last edited:
Can this device do MTL ok with everything it comes with.

Yes, but not super tight, face puckering MTL.

I like my MTL loose so it's perfect for me.

Currently using a Bishop Cubed in mine and it's great. Much less condensation too, since the airflow is in the sides rather than the lower pin.

@knucklebones , there are also several threads

Mine’s waiting to be picked up, but I don’t have to have it in my hand to know that the included rba doesn’t do mtl :22:The tightest airflow pin is 1.5mm, and I typically use a 0.8-1.0mm. So, for me personally, the answer is a resounding “no!”, it doesn’t even get close :11:

However, if you happen to like a (very) loose mtl, it may suit your needs ;)
I'd like to know your thoughts on it, Also your preference between the Kayfun and Steamshell.

I'd like to know your thoughts on it, Also your preference between the Kayfun and Steamshell.
As I said, I prefer a tight mtl, and dislike anything over 1.2mm airflow; it’s often 0.8mm for me. Naturally, the rba from the Pulse 2 will end up in a drawer somewhere (along with the one from the Pulse Mini) :11: I’m assuming that was the “it” you wanted my thoughts on ;)

Regarding the Kayfun, it’s a bit of a mixed bag. There are positives and negatives, but it’s a gem if you like fruit juices. Though good with other juices, it shines with fruit flavors. I wrote a wee review of it: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ussion/threads/kayfun-bb-rba-a-review.236412/

Things move on, and I’ve fallen in love with the Steamshell :lovesign: Been using it about two-three months now, and it’s just about the perfect rba (for me). It is easy to build with tons of room; I’ve used 8 wraps spaced with room to spare, and 3mm id is no problem, either. It wicks so well that you almost can’t use too much cotton, and it gives a very saturated vape with a smooth draw. All my juices shine in it, and I either use the 0.8 or the 1.0mm pin to get the best out of it :22:I’ve become a bit of an Atmizoo fan-boy the last year or so…along with the Dotshell and the Aer, the Steamshell is a whole lot of quality for a reasonable price :2thumbsup:

I can only give you my opinion, and as I said in my review, as well, your experience may differ :D
kayfun-bb-rba-a-review.236412

Last edited:
As I said, I prefer a tight mtl, and dislike anything over 1.2mm airflow; it’s often 0.8mm for me. Naturally, the rba from the Pulse 2 will end up in a drawer somewhere (along with the one from the Pulse Mini) :11: I’m assuming that was the “it” you wanted my thoughts on ;)

Regarding the Kayfun, it’s a bit of a mixed bag. There are positives and negatives, but it’s a gem if you like fruit juices. Though good with other juices, it shines with fruit flavors. I wrote a wee review of it: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ussion/threads/kayfun-bb-rba-a-review.236412/

Things move on, and I’ve fallen in love with the Steamshell :lovesign: Been using it about two-three months now, and it’s just about the perfect rba (for me). It is easy to build with tons of room; I’ve used 8 wraps spaced with room to spare, and 3mm id is no problem, either. It wicks so well that you almost can’t use too much cotton, and it gives a very saturated vape with a smooth draw. All my juices shine in it, and I either use the 0.8 or the 1.0mm pin to get the best out of it :22:I’ve become a bit of an Atmizoo fan-boy the last year or so…along with the Dotshell and the Aer, the Steamshell is a whole lot of quality for a reasonable price :2thumbsup:

I can only give you my opinion, and as I said in my review, as well, your experience may differ :D
kayfun-bb-rba-a-review.236412
An opinion is all I needed. I prefer a tighter mtl draw myself.
I don't use fruit flavours, so I guess I'll have a go with the steamshell as the Pioneer seems to be out of production now.

I'm at 8k+ puffs on mine now. I've had a tank dump and still don't have a drop of liquid in my chip compartment.

My panels are so scratched up they're basically frosted at this point though.

Back
Top Bottom