What's new

Pulse Vessel

Moses

Postman
IMG_20230731_232648.jpg
I've never been a huge fan of the pulse vessel, mainly because of the leaking issues. I found the replacement orings and have fitted them this evening to give it another whirl. I always found it to be really good for flavour it has always been the leaking issue for me. I've seen the V2 version that comes with the pulse mini. I really want one but I'm not going to buy the mini just for the rba when I have 2 original pulses aio and the upgraded version with the metal bit around the 510 thread and the .5 version sent to me from Tony B himself.

My question is does anyone know where I can purchase just the V2 rba on its own or has any one got any hacks to stop the original rba from leaking please.

View attachment 328135 I've never been a huge fan of the pulse vessel, mainly because of the leaking issues. I found the replacement orings and have fitted them this evening to give it another whirl. I always found it to be really good for flavour it has always been the leaking issue for me. I've seen the V2 version that comes with the pulse mini. I really want one but I'm not going to buy the mini just for the rba when I have 2 original pulses aio and the upgraded version with the metal bit around the 510 thread and the .5 version sent to me from Tony B himself.

My question is does anyone know where I can purchase just the V2 rba on its own or has any one got any hacks to stop the original rba from leaking please.

Dont think you can buy the v2 vessel on its own and there was updated gaskets as they called them to help it not leak as much. you had to contact vandyvape through there customer service to get them

Dont think you can buy the v2 vessel on its own and there was updated gaskets as they called them to help it not leak as much. you had to contact vandyvape through there customer service to get them
Yer I got a shed load of them, but unfortunately they didnt really help alot. It's a shame because the flavours the vessel produces is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom