What's new

quick question on classified ads

larrylove

Initiate
Hi, wonder if anyone can help
Before I signed up I browsed the classifieds and had swithered over buying a vapourflask, however I can only see completed classifieds in that section now, the "for sale" and other threads are unavailable.
Is there a rule about number of posts before you can buy an item ?

Cheers in advance

Yes their is a new rule, their should be an option to read it, @Rob could help u out

@larrylove

We have changed the Post Requirements for accessing the Classified. One now needs a Post Count of 100 to be able to access them.
This has been done so that the scammers are kept at bay and so that people actually engage on the main forums whilst building their post level, which in turn serves to give other members more of an idea about who people are and what they are all about.

Thanks very much for the reply - I understand you have rules for a reason and thats fair enough.

Really wanted the vapourflask like :19:

Well I know it doesn't help you at all, but you would have had problems anyway as you needed 20 Posts back then.

had an interesting pm this morning after i flagged @Rob about a new user with one post. no hello or anything just im selling shit loads of stuff.
pm asked why his post had been deleted.
so no matter how many posts on each thread you make Rob, no fecker is reading them :)
is there any way that the forum new ruling at the top of the classifieds be made bright white or even bold so it stands out more.

had an interesting pm this morning after i flagged @Rob about a new user with one post. no hello or anything just im selling shit loads of stuff.
pm asked why his post had been deleted.
so no matter how many posts on each thread you make Rob, no fecker is reading them :)
is there any way that the forum new ruling at the top of the classifieds be made bright white or even bold so it stands out more.

Judging by the huge number of newcomers welcoming other newcomers I think many people fully realise that they need to bump up their post counts ...

Why not just erm? Contribute to the forum and post comments and stuff?
That's the intention but I dont want to spam threads to get my post count up.
It was just a genuine question, the guy wants to sell the device, I am interested so wondered what exactly the rules were - I fully understand the reasoning behind it now it has been explained

Back
Top Bottom