What's new

quick question on classified ads

That's the intention but I dont want to spam threads to get my post count up.
It was just a genuine question, the guy wants to sell the device, I am interested so wondered what exactly the rules were - I fully understand the reasoning behind it now it has been explained
Then don't spam threads. Why not just reply back normally and have a conversation or something.

That's the intention but I dont want to spam threads to get my post count up.
It was just a genuine question, the guy wants to sell the device, I am interested so wondered what exactly the rules were - I fully understand the reasoning behind it now it has been explained

Lots of bargains on Fast Tech, Gear Best, Cigabuy, Efun Top etc (just don't tell the wife) ... ;)

Then don't spam threads. Why not just reply back normally and have a conversation or something.
As I said I fully intend to, when I feel I have something to contribute - meanwhile I wondered if I could contact a seller on here - the two are not mutually exclusive and it may take me some time to make 100 posts, by which time it may be gone.
Maybe the seller would welcome an offer
Really not trying to be arsey here - just a genuine enquiry and making sure I understand the rules.

As I said I fully intend to, when I feel I have something to contribute - meanwhile I wondered if I could contact a seller on here - the two are not mutually exclusive and it may take me some time to make 100 posts, by which time it may be gone.
Maybe the seller would welcome an offer
Really not trying to be arsey here - just a genuine enquiry and making sure I understand the rules.

Sorry but for good reasons behind-the-scenes offers have always been frowned upon.
Forget the classies here for now until you have the required post count (your wife will thank you),

Good Man, stinking hot even though we have had Thunder and a downpour here! ;)

Good Man, stinking hot even though we have had Thunder and a downpour here! ;)
Lucky for some. All we have here is sun and more sun. And here I am doing patrols on jetty's at Heathrow which makes the heat x100 ! [emoji24]

Then don't contact that seller. What's wrong with you seriously. How hard is is to do 100 posts? Will take a couple of hours max. You alreay done a few here already.

Ethier go with the rules or don't bother.
I'm guessing your the type to walk into a bar and say can I use the toilet time after time after time even though it states PAYING customers only.
Wow !

I'm really sorry to have upset you so much with my enquiry
I'm fine with the rules thanks
Whats wrong with me is basically I wanted to find out the rules on contacting a seller so asked in the appropriate forum and it was explained to me, all sorted - then you decided to get involved and I'm at a loss to understand why

100 posts in 2 hours is bot behavior

Back
Top Bottom