What's new

Quitting smoking through vaping - Exeter university paid study

gc376

Initiate
HAVE YOU QUIT SMOKING THROUGH VAPING? IF SO, I'D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU... AND I'LL PAY YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
If you've quit cigarettes by taking up vaping, I'd love to talk to you! I'm a PhD student at the University of Exeter, UK, and I'm interested in finding out how people who quit smoking through vaping experience this important switch. There's not a lot of academic research out there about this, and I'd really like get your views/experiences heard! Interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom at your convenience and will take about 45 minutes - I'll send you £10 Amazon voucher to say thanks for your time. The study has been approved by the Exeter University's Ethics Committee, and you can rest assured that your identity and anything you say will remain completely anonymous. Please get in contact by emailing me at [email protected] and I can send you some more details. Thanks so much for reading this post :)

Quit smoking solely due to Vaping.

Don’t feel I should take part as now work in the industry but anyone who has, worth a look. More information available showing the link between getting off tobacco and Vaping is a positive, especially when we are all under siege due to the bad publicity from disposables.

The Ethics Committee made me smile but I'm happy to give you my two pence worth.

It's not complicated, reply to the email and they'll be in touch, already got my time organised.

Back
Top Bottom