What's new

Quitting smoking through vaping - Exeter university paid study

Brilliant afternoon spent with Gina, I did feel for her though as she had not only me and my rather butterfly mind to contend with, but then followed that session with Carol, who has an incredibly analytical mind and approach. :)
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, which we both found to be a very refreshing approach.:2thumbsup:

Brilliant afternoon spent with Gina, I did feel for her though as she had not only me and my rather butterfly mind to contend with, but then followed that session with Carol, who has an incredibly analytical mind and approach. :)
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, which we both found to be a very refreshing approach.:2thumbsup:
Relax @Rob, it's no hardship spending a few hours in the company of Carol and yourself [emoji12]

Judging by the responses here it seems a positive thing to participate in. Im not sure I am the right subject for you being as I still both vape and smoke, but if you are interested we can setup a call.

I’m sure Gina will be interested to speak to you as we discussed Dual Fuelers during our conversation yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom