What's new

Rags beast mod High Voltage Box mods style

Just a thought, been looking again at your build. How are you going to charge the battery? It looks like you are soldering the battery directly to the mosfet, I may be wrong but I don't think you can charge through the balance plug? Normally this is just for cell monitoring.

Thought I would mention it, tell me to piss off if I am getting annoying! ;)

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

Question me all you want mate, I'm no expert but I have a mate that is really into RC and he told with the we got I could charge the battery thru the balance lead.

My threads are not for showing off they are for discussion and I love to learn from others.

If you ever require learning about lipo's, have a wander round the various model /RC sites, that's where I picked up the knowledge to build /rebuild my own lipo packs.

I have a feeling the plumeveil won't tske this brute...
Time to order a new dripper! :D .
Mx v2 clone, or, dark horse clone? ;)

I have a feeling the plumeveil won't tske this brute...
Time to order a new dripper! :D .
Mx v2 clone, or, dark horse clone? ;)

The Plume Veil is quite a good RDA for 8.4V, as the post holes allow enough length for the coils. The airflow though sucks, the holes in the negative posts do fuck all bar dribble juice like an incontinent wrinkly and the top holes are too high up to be any use. Mine got cocktail sticks shoved in the lower holes and the slots got attacked with a drill. The AFC got attacked with a grinder to clear the entire area of the now larger slots.

The Plume Veil is quite a good RDA for 8.4V, as the post holes allow enough length for the coils. The airflow though sucks, the holes in the negative posts do fuck all bar dribble juice like an incontinent wrinkly and the top holes are too high up to be any use. Mine got cocktail sticks shoved in the lower holes and the slots got attacked with a drill. The AFC got attacked with a grinder to clear the entire area of the now larger slots.

Next time I'm at dad's, 3 2mm holes are going above the slot,.. fact haha

Anyone heard/seen BDB? He's not posted for a while and I haven't heard anything for a week or so.

Sorry off topic, thought you guys may know and not new thread material!

Anyone heard/seen BDB? He's not posted for a while and I haven't heard anything for a week or so.

Sorry off topic, thought you guys may know and not new thread material!

Neither have I, little bit worried. :(
BaDaBooM where are yooou?

I spoke to him via pm on here yesterday so he's still around, probably very busy.

Daz

Back
Top Bottom