What's new

Random book giveaway

Great giveaway @Leni thanks for the opportunity ... I do like to read :14:

1. discomatt
2. ObiWanVaponi
3. Sam's Vape
4. Tootlevape
5. WASD in Blue

would like to put my name down for this please, as long as its acceptable @Leni .....its for the other half, mentioned it to her and likes the look of the reviews. compulsive reader always after something new to read.

1. discomatt
2. ObiWanVaponi
3. Sam's Vape
4. Tootlevape
5. WASD in Blue
6. workshyfop

Not an entry, I've read it about four times, but a great idea and I absolutely recommend it. OH doesn't like historical fiction much, but I made him read it and he loved it! :D

Nice one @Leni :2thumbsup:

*18 days till The Mirror and The Light* :happy guys:

Last edited:
1. discomatt
2. ObiWanVaponi
3. Sam's Vape
4. Tootlevape
5. WASD in Blue
6. workshyfop
7. paulw
Thank you for your generosity

1. discomatt
2. ObiWanVaponi
3. Sam's Vape
4. Tootlevape
5. WASD in Blue
6. workshyfop
7. paulw
8. BULLDOG1964
Thanks for the chance the wife and myself do like a historical read.

1. discomatt
Read Bring Up The Bodies but not read this one.
Thanks for the chance. What a lovely giveaway. I like a bit of kulcha ;)

Trust you to read book 2 without reading book 1! :25:

*18 days till The Mirror and The Light* :happy guys:

A lot of people have been waiting a long time for it, it’ll be the biggest release of the year, no question :13:

I’ll leave this up until next weekend, I’ll have figured out what’s what by then, remembered my own name and the like ... just flying by the seat of my pants right now :tongue:

Trust you to read book 2 without reading book 1! :25:

A lot of people have been waiting a long time for it, it’ll be the biggest release of the year, no question :13:

I’ll leave this up until next weekend, I’ll have figured out what’s what by then, remembered my own name and the like ... just flying by the seat of my pants right now :tongue:
As long as they’re clean pants!

@Discomatt you really do need to read book 1 - book 2 doesn't hit as hard without it. IMHO. ;)

@Leni I am one of those sad gits who've been checking when book 3 is due out ...... regularly ........... for years ......... :8:

@Discomatt you really do need to read book 1 - book 2 doesn't hit as hard without it. IMHO. ;)

@Leni I am one of those sad gits who've been checking when book 3 is due out ...... regularly ........... for years ......... :8:
It’s been so long that I read it I can’t remember anything anyway.

Back
Top Bottom