What's new

RBA Bridges recommendations?

Strictly MTL for me, winners by a long shot are Pioneer Insider and EVL Alien.

Bishop is a great deisgn... so easy to build and wick... if you don't mind a gob full of air.

Massive shame they don't have the 0.8 airpin, because it could easily compete with the insider and the alien, and it's very convenient with the 510 at thebase, and nicely built.

Thanks for all the recommendations will definitely have a look at getting an MTL bridge. I liked the Pioneer RTA so that's probably a good one for me to go for. Been doing some RDL with the Cthluhu 850 and that has been a decent vape. I've defo gone and gotten myself into another bloody cash rabbit hole now though lol

Thanks for all the recommendations will definitely have a look at getting an MTL bridge. I liked the Pioneer RTA so that's probably a good one for me to go for. Been doing some RDL with the Cthluhu 850 and that has been a decent vape. I've defo gone and gotten myself into another bloody cash rabbit hole now though lol

Just let us know if you want us to spend your money.

Just try and curb your enthusiasm lol, which is easier said than done, lost count on the number of Bridges i have. Some really good ones out there though.

Back
Top Bottom