What's new

REALLY !! Asmodus Really ??

Bladesmith with strong opinions but who has been in too many pointless rows lately, walking away.......

really, do you make them? what kind?
Anything really, as long as I can imagine it and it’s within my skill set. I’m cruelly moving away from blades and getting more into the general blacksmithing side. It’s only a hobby mind you.

Yes I may be a moderator on this forum but it doesn’t mean I cannot invite debate

I wouldn’t have bothered starting the thread if didn’t want to court opinion

I am also a member here, nobody would be getting banned for having an opinion, I’m not like that however I will take the piss if someone is arguing a point that nobody else is even talking about

Being a mod should not inhibit your use of the forum , I am saying that sometimes newer members or less confident debaters may feel a little put off by going against the man with the badge, probably from previous experience gained on forums with less of a fair play ethic . I do tend to hold off on the all out taking the piss from someones deep held opinions , I think sometimes that can just make the piss taker look a bit of an ass or a bully , have at em when it is in context and the receiver has opportunity for suitable defence though lol

Very much an american thing ..google image search.. here comes the sacred american phrase ... " Daily Carry Vape "

Yip see that....thing is I could not tell you what rta/rda he was reviewing, but I remember thinking that knife is a cool pointy out thingy for pointing things out with:)

Anything really, as long as I can imagine it and it’s within my skill set. I’m cruelly moving away from blades and getting more into the general blacksmithing side. It’s only a hobby mind you.
awesome , proper skill there, and I'm assuming its a trade thats slowly disappearing, any examples of your work anywhere online?
I could do with a vapemail opening device ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom