What's new

Replacement for m18 - any recommendations for MTL pod with replaceable coils?

ostrichpelican

Initiate
My Innokin M18 pod died recently, and as I liked it, was just going to order another - but looks like they're discontinued. Been browsing what's currently available and can't find an obvious replacement - most seem to now feature replaceable pods, as opposed to coils - as I usually replace coils every few days, replacing the whole pod seems both more wasteful and more expensive...

So I'm looking for a MTL pod style (or small pen) device where you can replace the coils - ideally with cheap and/or long lasting coils. That was one of the things I liked about the M18 - coils were super-cheap, and lasted just as long as any others I've tried.

In fact coils is probably the main criteria - I don't exactly vape heavily, but find any coils I've ever tried become bad tasting and harsh on the lungs within about 3 or 4 days of use - so if anyone can recommend anything with coils that may last longer, that would be great! e.g. are the new mesh type better? Or they're more for DTL?

Other devices I use are a T18II and Zenith tank - so looking for something similar, but in pod form basically.

Thanks!

EDIT: just been looking at reviews of coils specifically - Uwell & Smok seem to get high ratings for longevity - so considering Uwell's G2 or Smok Nord 2 or similar - Aspire Flexus Q seems to get good reviews too - but other suggestions welcome!

Last edited:
Uwells caliburn range in my experience are exactly what you're looking for.
I have the g2 myself and its very reliable

Don't use pods much but the Caliburns are excellent. The Caliburn X will be out soon, which looks like it has some good upgrades.

I’ve just started using the innokin Sceptre 2 and it’s a very nice vape to use I think it would suit your needs nicely.

Not bought anything yet as was waiting for the Caliburn X - seems to be in stores now, has anyone tried it?

Have decided to try one of the Caliburn series (either X or G2) mainly because as their coils seems to have a lot of comments about longevity - so hoping they're an improvement of the Innokin ones...

Not bought anything yet as was waiting for the Caliburn X - seems to be in stores now, has anyone tried it?

Have decided to try one of the Caliburn series (either X or G2) mainly because as their coils seems to have a lot of comments about longevity - so hoping they're an improvement of the Innokin ones...

Have ordered a Caliburn X from Legion of Vapers. Looks like it has the 3ml pod as well. Should be delivered on monday.

caliburn all the way for me, use them for my 20mg salts and they are great, got 2 AK2's and 2 G2's, G2's have adjustable air flow and replaceable coils, but the ak2 is a great solid device too, and so small, coils last ages too

Back
Top Bottom