What's new

Replacement glass

Dont think they will read this thread.... They too busy jumping up and down on parcels before they send them out

Yup ☹️

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469649318.060201.jpg

@vapemac if it arrived damaged they should replace
. I would go that route rather than pay for it again.. if they do not sort it then paypal dispute should do if needs be... wpuld not pay for something supplied faulty when you shouldnt do just to save time... and it matters not if they read this.. they are responsible for how the item is when it arrives.. however you have limited time to get it claimed etc.. you can always order elsewhere i the meantime but would definitely still let them know and get the fault sorted... at the worst you may have a spare glass tube...

@vapemac if it arrived damaged they should replace
. I would go that route rather than pay for it again.. if they do not sort it then paypal dispute should do if needs be... wpuld not pay for something supplied faulty when you shouldnt do just to save time... and it matters not if they read this.. they are responsible for how the item is when it arrives.. however you have limited time to get it claimed etc.. you can always order elsewhere i the meantime but would definitely still let them know and get the fault sorted... at the worst you may have a spare glass tube...
I've popped in a ticket so I'll see what comes back. To be honest I nearly lost the will to live when i put in the last ticket. I pretty much had to sort out a photo shoot for the damaged tank and missing screws

I've popped in a ticket so I'll see what comes back. To be honest I nearly lost the will to live when i put in the last ticket. I pretty much had to sort out a photo shoot for the damaged tank and missing screws
If no response in areasonable time or etc pop in a paypal claim if needed...

Little tip Mac, send in pics in your first ticket, saves you the faff of a few days :2thumbsup:

Though saying that, the last ticket I put in they wanted wanted videos as well :ape:

Little tip Mac, send in pics in your first ticket, saves you the faff of a few days :2thumbsup:

Though saying that, the last ticket I put in they wanted wanted videos as well :ape:
I popped in a picture of the glass but they'll probably want a picture of the tank taken on the third Sunday of the month, carefully cradled on the thigh of a virgin and lit by the light of a thousand glowbugs

Back
Top Bottom