What's new

replay mode not really temp control

If it's available it's "Use Replay on this profile" tick box. Also in Mod tab select "Allow on dubious coils" in Replay drop down.

If it's available it's "Use Replay on this profile" tick box. Also in Mod tab select "Allow on dubious coils" in Replay drop down.

I have the replay option but dont see the dubious coil option I just have the regualr only support only temp sensing coils. However even with temp sensing coils selected it doesn't appear to be working as usually with tc activated you see the numbers on the screen building until it hits the temp you have or temp protect but this isn't happening.

2018-07-12.png
Go to the Mod tab for dubious coils option.

I have the replay option but dont see the dubious coil option I just have the regualr only support only temp sensing coils. However even with temp sensing coils selected it doesn't appear to be working as usually with tc activated you see the numbers on the screen building until it hits the temp you have or temp protect but this isn't happening.
You want to choose a Wattage profile in Replay mode. Get a vape you like, then hit 'save puff'. Let the chip work everything else out.

You want to choose a Wattage profile in Replay mode. Get a vape you like, then hit 'save puff'. Let the chip work everything else out.

yeah I know but I want normal temp mode to work too which it appears not to be. As normally when you vape in temp mode you see the numbers on your mods screen going up aswell as the watts until you hit the temp or you get temp protect. None of that is happening so my guess is its running in watts evern though it shouldn't be.

As @red5 said, if you haven't already, go to Evolv website & d/l the software for the 75c. Just make sure it's the international version as the US version has limits imposed by the FDA.

yep am running escribe with sp15 int 1 service pack. Should i put the mod back to default and uninstall escribe and do it again?

yeah I know but I want normal temp mode to work too which it appears not to be. As normally when you vape in temp mode you see the numbers on your mods screen going up aswell as the watts until you hit the temp or you get temp protect. None of that is happening so my guess is its running in watts evern though it shouldn't be.

won't that depend of what you have set up for the screen to display?

I've not played with the 'C' versions but on the 75 and 60 you can have the options to display what you want, or not show something.

Back
Top Bottom