What's new

Resistance And Temperature

was ok with previous settings. as the day passed, im up to 490f with 27w.

update: let the coil cool, re-read ohms. now at .86. dropped to 420f, 25w, got burnt taste.

Last edited:
was ok with previous settings. as the day passed, im up to 490f with 27w.

update: let the coil cool, re-read ohms. now at .86. dropped to 420f, 25w, got burnt taste.
what mod?

what kind of wire you getting?
Sorry, mate. Been keeping me head down today. Fucking Internet is rattling me swede.... Dickheads all over the gaff with their useless opinions and comments.

I'll try some Ni80 and Titanium. Give it a go. Nothing ventured.....

Leave the Titanium alone. Ni80 aint TC. NiFe30 is great for it though.

Sorry, mate. Been keeping me head down today. Fucking Internet is rattling me swede.... Dickheads all over the gaff with their useless opinions and comments.

I'll try some Ni80 and Titanium. Give it a go. Nothing ventured.....

I’ve found ss works fine for temp control. i don’t think wire is your problem. fair enough if you just fancy experimenting a bit, though.

like @John R mentioned ni80 is for power mode. i’ve found it has a taste almost as bad as kanthal for me, though. i have some but never use it.

Right, you saucy buggers.... I know me own tempermant by now, and I know when to leave things for a coupla days and go back to summat. AND taking onboard all the advice proffered. Just done a lovely new build, got it 390 degrees Fahrenheit and 35 Sharon Watts. It's perfect. Got some 'Bush Orange Diablo Cola type fizz in there, and it's all good.

Merci beaucoup, you lot.

Cheers.

X

Right, you saucy buggers.... I know me own tempermant by now, and I know when to leave things for a coupla days and go back to summat. AND taking onboard all the advice proffered. Just done a lovely new build, got it 390 degrees Fahrenheit and 35 Sharon Watts. It's perfect. Got some 'Bush Orange Diablo Cola type fizz in there, and it's all good.

Merci beaucoup, you lot.

Cheers.

X
the temp master. :)

Back
Top Bottom