What's new

Rip - you must be trippin, brah

I was thinking about growing my first beard. I'm a slim dude so i could call myself Rib Ticklers & demand cash in exchange for positive reviews of beard care products..... Yeah, i'll do that. :imstupid

Shaving is dead, beards are the future & the future is uncertain !

Last edited:
I was thinking about growing my first beard. I'm a slim dude so i could call myself Rib Ticklers & demand cash in exchange for positive reviews of beard care products..... Yeah, i'll do that. :imstupid

Shaving is dead, beards are the future & the future is uncertain !

It was watching that bloody thing about the cereal cafe in London that got me going about hipsters lol

oh come on people

they are all fucking friends, all have their little chats in their little locked reviewer sections of forums,plot,plan and share info on how to get more views. this is just a ploy to drum up a few more views and in turn a bit more youtube cash.

+1 on it being a publicity stunt ...boycott the 2 of them ....the scheming fuckers lol ..I could not care less whatever the truth is ....I personally think rip is a fucking bafoon and 420 is quite enjoyable to watch,as he is a clumsy fucker who always makes janky looking coils/wicks .there I said it .....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424640797.443389.jpg

Queues form outside Cereal Killer Cafe after interview with owner about poverty | Daily Mail Online

+1 on it being a publicity stunt ...boycott the 2 of them ....the scheming fuckers lol ..I could not care less whatever the truth is ....I personally think rip is a fucking bafoon and 420 is quite enjoyable to watch,as he is a clumsy fucker who always makes janky looking coils/wicks .there I said it .....

rip being a bafoon and twisted being a butter fingers is all part of the act, what else explains why rip went from being a normal person to what he has become now. i struggle to watch rips vids now because its just to in your face but loads can and do watch him

Back
Top Bottom