What's new

Rip - you must be trippin, brah

Btw, I had to do a search to find out who the guy was and I had seen one of his videos btw, he was an incompetent fool who couldn't string a sentence together, dropped shit all over the place etc.

Like I said the paid promotion thing is nothing new but neither is calling out others to raise your own weak profile I guess ;)

one further thing to add. after checking who the "other guy" was i have seen a few of he's vids before and found him incompetent and a bit of a gobby twat. Rip may not be to everyones liking but he isnt just some businessman trying to make a few quid and is at least a dedicated knowledgable vaper with some fine skills at coils and sub ohming. the other guys a joke if you look at any builds he attempts to do. Rip at least educaates people and alot have learned from hes micro and non coiling techniques so credit to him. and as said above alot of it is a character when you look at hes earlier stuff and he plays on that quite a bit.
only other reviewers i watch are Grimm and Pbusardo now.. a certain oen closer to home ive had run ins before and is an arrogant twat ( any reviewer who outright point blank dismisses clones and bans anyone who such as mentions them is entirely missing there role in vaping as many people would still be on ego's or back on the stinkies if it wasnt for clones) but thats all another story.

^^^^^

you boys were lucky today!!!

Now....like you, i like grimmgreen, pbusardo, todd, bloody good vaping and a few others....there is, an exception that i have with one reviewer who "is closer to home" who made his intentions pretty clear right from the off, asking for "free gear" to be sent.....for review....

"he" proper pissed me of, and to this day, i cant watch his reviews without wanted to smash my laptop......smug, free loading twat.....

^^^^^

Now....like you, i like grimmgreen, pbusardo, todd, bloody good vaping and a few others....there is, an exception that i have with one reviewer who "is closer to home" who made his intentions pretty clear right from the off, asking for "free gear" to be sent.....for review....

"he" proper pissed me of, and to this day, i cant watch his reviews without wanted to smash my laptop......smug, free loading twat.....

Hahaha. But we all like free stuff!! It's just rude to demand it :)

^^^^^

I like pbusardo I find his reviews and videos useful and informative and he seems genuine and points out issues with products.

Best of all he's not a hipster.. Lol

If I'm buying something I watch Scott. I like Todd but we don't share the same opinion about what constitutes decent gear.

If there's any truth in it I'd say twisted is the one who comes off looking like a dick in all this, watching rips yt's you can see a lot of work goes into them, and like others have said he's a character (talented imo), why shouldn't he get paid?

i play GTA v online and where a red suit jacket with a bowler hat, black and red check surf shorts and sneakers while sporting a yellow LCD watch and funky tattoos and a monkey T shirt.. does that make me a psuedo gamer hipster :P

oh and im in IGN clan and my gamertag is phantomdiablo68 if anyone wants to add me and indulge in some GTA v fun ( xbox 360 )

i play GTA v online and where a red suit jacket with a bowler hat, black and red check surf shorts and sneakers while sporting a yellow LCD watch and funky tattoos and a monkey T shirt.. does that make me a psuedo gamer hipster :P

no.....just a cunt.....and a fucking weird one at that :D

Back
Top Bottom