What's new

RTA tank?

The max is easy enough to build and great for flavour but I wonder if it would be the right choice for newcomers to RTA, maybe the blotto solo would be a better choice ?

Pharaoh mini is available on fleabay for £14.99
Easy single coil to build and comes with extension glass for extra capacity. Well, my one did but I got that about a year ago. Still the same seller so can only assume it comes with the extension. Decent enough flavour when built properly.

Gone cheap as possible ordered a Mechlyfe x Fallout XRP RTA £7.99, the coil air hole is fully adjustable for MTL or you can swap the insert for RDTL air flow, very simple to coil and wick. Theres a seperate chimney to fit Voopoo PNP coils and a dual coil deck dought I'll use them though.

Also ordered a RBA deck for my DamnVape Woton sub tank £3.99 for DTL use, be good to use this RBA deck as you cant get the pop in Clapton mesh coils anymore while enjoyable they used to much juice.

Apart from from my Uwell kalmia out and about pod system, I'll be glad to be away from buying coils.

Pharaoh mini is available on fleabay for £14.99
Easy single coil to build and comes with extension glass for extra capacity. Well, my one did but I got that about a year ago. Still the same seller so can only assume it comes with the extension. Decent enough flavour when built properly.

I couldn't find it you got a link please?

Got the mechlyfe working good only used the RDTL air flow insert so far. First attempt had the coil to low, second attempt had the wick pushed in holes to much so too much tension between the wick holes and coil.

Back
Top Bottom