What's new

RTA tank?

Think I've got the measure of thinning out the muji on the DR3 and Blotto now, as it really pays of to get the flavour to pop.
What’s the airflow like on the DR3 mate? I like a restricted DTL like the Blotto Mini and 1.5.

What’s the airflow like on the DR3 mate? I like a restricted DTL like the Blotto Mini and 1.5.
You wont like the DR3 then it's way more open then the original Blotto and the Max. Got the same size coils in all three and the DR3 is really open even with the air flow ring close to closed.

You wont like the DR3 then it's way more open then the original Blotto and the Max. Got the same size coils in all three and the DR3 is really open even with the air flow ring close to closed.
Thanks buddy, you have just saved me from wasting my money. 🤙

IMO the Blotto has better flavour anyway.
The Blotto Mini in dual coil configuration is my all time favourite RTA and sets the benchmark for flavour and airflow when comparing other RTA’s, none have beaten it so far so I don’t know why I still keep buying others but I do. I must own at least 15 Blotto Mini’s now and still buy more if I see them going cheap because they are perfect for my style of vape, I use two Wotofo 0.5 ohm fused Clapton’s in them and the flavour is top notch. I have the original and the 1.5 and they are very good too although I don’t use those as much.

I've just started using wotofo premades, currently using the 0.28ohm cant complain great flavour for 30p a coil. Are the 0.5ohm the same gauge but extra wraps?

Attachments

• 20240306_125400.jpg
    20240306_125400.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 0
I've just started using wotofo premades, currently using the 0.28ohm cant complain great flavour for 30p a coil. Are the 0.5ohm the same gauge but extra wraps?
The 0.5 ohm coils are 26x38 and 2.5 mm ID. They are only small coils but in dual coil configuration in a reduced chamber like the Blotto Mini they are little flavour bangers even at a conservative 46-52 watts.

Is there a way to loosen the AFC on the Blotto Max mines really stiff, even after taking of the mod it's hard to turn it?

Last edited:
Is there a way to loosen the AFC on the Bollo Max mines really stiff, even after taking of the mod it's hard to turn it?

Possibly I suspect you meant to say the Blotto Max. I've had the same problem with mine. Apart from maybe trying to work some juice into the airflow ring I don't think there is because you can't take it apart.

Possibly I suspect you meant to say the Blotto Max. I've had the same problem with mine. Apart from maybe trying to work some juice into the airflow ring I don't think there is because you can't take it apart.

Yeah meant Blotto Max bloody phone auto correct. Guess I'll just live with the stiff AFC, not a big deal I dont alter them often.

Back
Top Bottom