What's new

RTA tank?

MTB Vaper

Postman
Looking to get a RTA tank more for restrictive lung style, I'm not really bothered about clouds. I'm interested in flavour and affordability. Dont mind a older model if it's still good but cheap. Looking for recommendations as I'm not sure were to start.

I`m out of touch with tanks but I`d say the most flavoursome tank I own would be a blotto max, it`s been around long enough now for you to be able to pick one up cheaply, think I gave 12 quid for my last one, sorry cant remember where from.

From a quick search seems o
I`m out of touch with tanks but I`d say the most flavoursome tank I own would be a blotto max, it`s been around long enough now for you to be able to pick one up cheaply, think I gave 12 quid for my last one, sorry cant remember where from.

The Blotto max seems out of stock nowadays, my mods a minikin reborn think the size is for 24mm to 25mm tanks wonder how the 28mm blotto max would look?

Interesting choices being discussed for RTA tanks here! I've had good experiences with the Blotto Max for flavor and cloud production. It's versatile enough for different builds. Any thoughts on the ease of building and wicking, especially for newcomers to RTAs?

Back
Top Bottom