What's new

RTA tank?

If you can source one QP Designs Gata would be ideal

Thanks, I like the look of it in PMMA tank mode.

Back to the Fallout I've swapped out RDTL section and fitted the MTL section, set the under coil hole to 1.2mm and I'm enjoying the RTA alot more, in general I just preffer MTL.

Just got two Blotto's a Max and a original👍

Attachments

• 20240302_141405.jpg
    20240302_141405.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 0
How is the Max and can I ask where you got one?
Its great, only got them this morning pre owned from someone on Discord.
The only other RTA if this type Ive owned is the Dead Rabbit V3. Initial impressions of the Max is very good but I've only built it this afternoon.

I run big 4mm single coils with spaced wraps in my Blottos which give me a beautiful moist flavoursome vape and I rarely need to go over 45W.

Do you thin out the cotton with a single 4mm?

With a single coil you can't really afford to thin the cotton too much or you won't have enough to fill the cotton wells sufficiently which could cause a leak. I have sharp pointy tweezers which I use to just straighten and comb out the cotton fibres as little as possible just to make sure there are no knots and to help the capilliary suction. I also gently push the cotton against the inside of the build deck to try to make sure there is no gap. Once it's primed with juice it should then create a little seal to prevent too much juice getting onto the middle of the build deck.

Think I've got the measure of thinning out the muji on the DR3 and Blotto now, as it really pays of to get the flavour to pop.

Back
Top Bottom