What's new

Sad news - RIP TubbyEngineer

Sad news indeed. His wealth of info, explanations and humor will be sorely missed.

My heart goes out to his family.
R.I.P Tubbyengineer

very sad news iv never met him but he clearly was a great asset to POTV and will be missed by many :( R.I.P

This is terrible news [emoji20] I’m heartbroken. Tubby was always around and always full of great advice and game for a laugh and has been a regular fixture since I joined this place.

He will be missed. [emoji482]

Have changed my username photo in TUBBS honour....whenever i look up and see the clouds i'll be thinking of you bud.

RIP Steve.

I’m absolutely gutted. I had the pleasure of meeting him the last couple of years at vapefest. I remember picking up s rose v3 last year, he was so excited to see me have it up and running. He pulled out his big box of tricks containing every possible tool and every kind of wick and wire imaginable. I said “work away buddy” and off he went, coiled wicked and ready to go within ten minutes.

He was a pleasure to talk to, and as everyone has already said he was so so helpful to everyone here on POTV.

He will be sadly missed. Condolences to his family. [emoji26]

Funny enough I've recently stumbled across an old vapefest thread and 're watched one of his masterful drone flights and films of the site.

Oh shit, that's properly awful news.

I only knew him on here, but he was a mine of useful, and useless but interesting, information. I can't tell you how often I've thought 'where's Tubby - he'll know'. A real gent and funny with it - one of the stalwarts of this place. I shall really miss him. My heart goes out to his family - RIP Tubby. :giverose:

Back
Top Bottom