What's new

Sad news - RIP TubbyEngineer

Gutted! I've come across no one on here that's ever had a bad word to say about Steve. I had the honour of being his secret Santa the other year and to see him post a pic wearing his Scouse wig shows the sense of humour the man had. My heart goes to his family and if anyone knows of anyway I can help in anyway please let me know.

Steve will be sorely missed.

Ah fuck it :( RIP Steve, was always a lovely guy around here. Condolences to his friends amd family :17:

Damn shame such a helpful chap and my condolence too all his family and friends.

Tubbyengineer you will be truly missed

Not on here much these days and didn't really know the bloke or converse much with him. However, his name was synonymous with this place and if you asked members to name 10 members off the top of their head i think he would be in just aboout every list........he meant that much to the site!!

If anyone knew that the wrong equipment in the wrong hands was a disaster waiting to happen then this chap did.......probably saved a few folk getting a sore one in all seriousness!! This wasn't done to be a 'know-it-all' but was done because he cared and was obviously so passionate!!

RIP and condolences to his family and close friends!!

Taken well before his time!!

Last edited:
Just had this pop up on my notifications. What terrible news! Had the pleasure of meeting him in the Lakes (and him trying to get one of my cheap clones to work without leaking).

A really gentle man.

I didn't really know him well, if at all really (Apart from him stealing an EVA case off my stand at Vapefest) - But he always came across as an integral part of the POTV community. RIP

The man was an absolute legend. He spent quite a time talking to me about battery safety at Vapefest a few years ago, not the most interesting subject but he made it fun and knew his stuff inside out and back to front.
A real loss to the forum and the world. Rest in peace Tubby, miss you mate

Back
Top Bottom