What's new

AmeraVape Technologies, Inc.

On occasion!

Im not Todd ... I'm not scottish :)
No, Your from the Planet Minge!!! Sorry Ming!!!:umm:( Shit I should have Googled that first!!! Its the Planet Mongo isn't it, Which means this post has no meaning and is in fact Defunct)

Last edited:
Brown and blue.

Always has been an odious combination, always will.

thatcherbrown_450x300.jpg

Was actually looking at picking one of these up at vf, as to me, the design of it is amazing.
Shame the company are chunts though and that I'll be taking my money elsewhere.

Also... Mawsley ..... I like the brown and blue... then again, I do like vulgar things such as the Dreadnaught.

As strange as this sounds, I feel bad for the suppliers who bought these in bulk anticipating them to be the next big thing, and are now stuck with dead stock.

The whole Todd thing, was all caused by THEIR lack of information. They should have seen the questions coming and provided more information and maybe a video showing this 50 point checking procedure they apparently do. Yes, we now know it vents. But did they do anything to prove it? NO . It was one of their customers.

To me, this is like selling a car that doesn't actually have visible airbag signs etc. "Oh, they are there but we won't provide proof etc, you're just going to have to crash"

And AV did crash, and burn.

I'm actually looking forward to the clone, and I will be buying one. Why? Not as I want cheap thrills, but because it's a massive Fuck you to AV.

Back
Top Bottom