What's new

AmeraVape Technologies, Inc.

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Screen%20Shot%202014-07-10%20at%2017.35.30.png

Screen%20Shot%202014-07-10%20at%2017.32.53.png

I was going to write this as a feature piece for someone but decided to rip it to pieces and just get venal instead. Due to the content, and their recent behaviour, I'm going to point out that:

• This is an open forum.
  • I have not received any inducement or incentive to hold these opinions.
  • POTV are not responsible for my opinions and are at liberty to delete this thread should they be threatened to do so, I will simply repost the comments, images and links everywhere else I can. (Off forum)
  • My personal contact details can be found on my website and I am happy to provide their legal team with my full details upon request...but they are likely to be accompanied by a massive 'fuck you' as well.

And there you have it, it is impossible (due to their behaviour) to begin a topic like this without giving a load of caveats...and that sums up what a piece of shit company they are...but let's chart the decline and decline a bit further of this band of idiots.

In the vaping world little bores me more than a simple-minded clone war debate, but this manages to transcend that. A little while ago next to no one had heard of AmeraVape Technologies, Inc., their "competition" mod or any of the (what appears to be three non-machinists) people who constitute the company.

How lucky we were.

As the weeks went rolling by we have seen them carry out a vicious online bullying campaign against a reviewer (for having the temerity to vocalise his opinion in a review) before giving a first class demonstration of 'How Not To Run A New Start-up 101'. :wanker:

They gave Todd so much grief he took his avuncular self off air for a bit. Weirdy-beardy Rip Trippers posted a gushing review before deleting it and all of his related tweets. ATI themselves have pruned almost everything from their Facebook page...but forgot all about the instructional video one of them posted. :doh:

I don't know if it was Moe, Larry or Curly Amerivape who was brainless enough to post a video of him using a clone while their company shouted down cloning, it's not really important. What is hysterical is the sheer hypocrisy of it. Fortunately at least one person anticipated them taking down the video and preserved it for prosperity! :thumbup:

What is more laughable is that the clones of the Manhattan have cropped up because the company decided to cancel production from a facility without paying the craftsmen who made the mod. No wonder they used their knowledge and skills to produce what will probably prove to be the closest clone to original to hit the market. :goodjob:

Cheap, clueless, hypocritical and bullying - it's almost they looked at everything that's wrong with corporations in the 21st Century and cloned those attributes...but then that would imply this bunch of fucktard dickwads had that much of a clue.

Oh, and anyone who thinks brown goes with blue needs keeping away from members of the public.

DiscontinuedMod.png

I feel genuinely sorry for vendors holding stock of the mod because all of this has and will continue to impact on ATI's reputation and sales...and if they fail to pay machinists they sure aren't going to offer to buy back the unsold stock.

I just hope vendors think long and hard before stocking further products by this short busload of motherfunsters. And I'd probably get a clone too as a screw-you to men old enough they should have known better. You build a brand reputation over a long period of time by delivering quality in product and/or service; you kill it by treating the rest of the world with the level of contempt and self-righteousness that these blokes have.

*Note to self: And breath.

Nicely put mate. It is todd I feel for in all of this. He received a hell of a lot of abuse following his review of this piece of crap. Glad to see him back though..:grin2:

think they not only made their own coffin they nailed the lid shut too.....just hope they paid the undertaker...

Back
Top Bottom