What's new

SadBoy Blueberry Muffin

mattc1

Achiever
I am looking for a liquid like this, but in a 250ml option please.
Merry Christmas & thanks.

DarkStar do a 250ml bottle shot if that's any use?

Blueberry Muffin - Bottle Shot® — DarkStar International Limited

I've never tried the SadBoy version so don't know how they would compare but the DarkStar one is nice enough.

The best blueberry liquid I've ever tried (any one of my ADVs) is Supergood Butter 06, but that's only available in 120ml.
This one looks and has got very good reveiws, so I am tempted to try. Would you think DarkStar have a sale on anytime soon?

This one looks and has got very good reveiws, so I am tempted to try. Would you think DarkStar have a sale on anytime soon?

I'm not sure bud, I've only used them once. They might have discount code if you sign up to their email, or check their Facebook if you use it.

Ok, cheers will have a look. Being DarkStar I would be very surprised if it wasn't nice. Think I will leave to Boxing Day now and also maybe they have a sale come up, or the should new year defo!.

Anymore I should take a look at, as I really on Vape a couple of flavours, but got the urge for Blueberry as I def like this :)

Aye, there will likely be loads of New Year sales.

The only other blueberry I really like is Strudelhaus by The Milkman E-Liquid, but that's only 50ml and is expensive.

Just Jam Blueberry Biscuit is quite nice, but gets sickly after a few tanks. Only 100m though.

Lots of people like Glas Basix Blueberry Cake but I found it a bit too floral, plus it's expensive for 50ml too.

Supergood Butter 06 is amazing though so I don't need anything else for my blueberry fix. Tastes are obviously subjective but it really is some high grade shit :D

Another Butter 06 fan here. I always have a bottle on the go. Never gets sickly.

I have just ordered the DarkStar one just to see before I get anymore :)
But this butter06 sounds interesting too, The JustJam is too sweet for me.

Back
Top Bottom