What's new

Salt Virgin

The 101 goes up to 50w, much more headroom than the Vamo. The Vamo won’t be much good for most modern tanks, it might power a 1.5 ohm or 1.8 ohm coil, but that’s about it.

You may well be able to use the Kanger tanks on the Smok battery. I think they work like a semi-mech, in that they supply a certain voltage dependent on the coil resistance, rather than a fixed wattage of 80-100w. Worth a try I reckon, the worst that’ll happen is you’ll fry a coil if I’m wrong (pretty sure I’m not). :)

Edit: The Nunchaku is nice though...

Thanks again Leni,

I'm using the Siegelei at 15W like the coils says but said coil also says 26W so I think a bit more headroom
would be useful.

It's a bit weird though. If I put either Kanger tank on the Smok, nothing happens. Put the tanks back onto the
Seig in turn...working again. I don't understand.

BTW, I just gave Vape Bargains a rollocking. Google 'uwell nunchaku 80W mod only uk' and their
site comes up first, with the mod at £29.99.

Click on 'Get this deal' and you're taken to a gearbest.com page with the exact same mod...
...at £49.62.

I sent a message mentioning Invitation to purchase and The Sale Of Goods Act. I also asked for a
link to make the advertised purchase.

It'll come to naught.

Just a little tip for anyone following the same route as me.

I was seeking a Uwell Nunchaku 80W mod without the tank. I tried several places
and it turned out that the mod alone is hard to get hold of now.

On eBay, the standard kit with tank starts at £50 and then rises. Then, I spotted the RDA version
on sale for £36.99.

Mark at Go Smokefree confirmed that the mod with the RDA kit is exactly the same as the one
with the standard kit. It seems the RDA vsion wasn't a big seller, hence the discounting.

I've just ordered the RDA one and, by way of thanks, bought a battery from GS.

The available mod colours were limited, no black or stainless, just Mint Green, white and Olive Green.
I went for the last.

As Tesco says, every little helps!

Back
Top Bottom