What's new

Satisfying MTL juice combos?

I'd personally order an 18mg bottle in the same flavour and blend. Trust me you won't regret it. If your order hasn't been despatched which is unlikely.
@ZT May be able to help.

Ah thing is, I ordered from Vapeclub who are a Mon-Fri service and it's already been dispatched! With the bank holiday Monday, I'm impatient and don't wanna wait until next week to try this stuff out LOL

With most vape shops offline on the weekends, I found this site that actually dispatches on a Saturday, for a Sunday delivery - https://redjuice.co.uk/delivery-and-shipping-information.html - but unfortunately that's gonna be at a cost of £9.99 for a DPD Sunday delivery....:11:

The site seems to have a massive sale going on though, for anyone who's interested, with up to 50% off juices - https://redjuice.co.uk/sale

S'pose i could just put the 3mg in my Nautilus mini, to test the taste - is it gonna be satisfying at that level though? @eyeball kid

Ah thing is, I ordered from Vapeclub who are a Mon-Fri service and it's already been dispatched! With the bank holiday Monday, I'm impatient and don't wanna wait until next week to try this stuff out LOL

With most vape shops offline on the weekends, I found this site that actually dispatches on a Saturday, for a Sunday delivery - https://redjuice.co.uk/delivery-and-shipping-information.html - but unfortunately that's gonna be at a cost of £9.99 for a DPD Sunday delivery....:11:

The site seems to have a massive sale going on though, for anyone who's interested, with up to 50% off juices - https://redjuice.co.uk/sale

S'pose i could just put the 3mg in my Nautilus mini, to test the taste - is it gonna be satisfying at that level though? @eyeball kid
Well as it's a flavour tester just crack on with it as is. You may find you naturally vape a little more is all.
In my experience with manabush this will be the start of many bottles to come.

Well as it's a flavour tester just crack on with it as it is. You may find you naturally vape a little more is all.
In my experience with manabush this will be the start of many bottles to come.

The Manabush arrived this morning and the verdict is....5 star liquid! Very impressed! I went for the 'Chiricahu Sun' and it's very tasty indeed! I'd never been keen on the idea of a tobacco flavoured ejuice but could kick myself for not trying this sooner, as was suggested when I first started this thread back in February - so much time (and money) spent on second rate 'fruit' MTL liquids with no flavour and dodgy aftertastes!

I think I've established that I'm better off saving the sweet, candy and fruit juices for sub vaping - for my MTL needs, the manabush won't be leaving my Nautilus mini tank anytime soon and I'll use the Nautlius 2 (and Zenith thank that I'm ordering) to explore dessert liquids and other premium blends.

Tried this earlier through the Nautilus 2- https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/five-pawns-eliquid/bowdens-mate-e-liquid-by-five-pawns.html - it went down well with a Costa Americano before the gym lol - tastes like an after eight chocolate mint! My local Sparks store seem to think this stuff is hard to get now though? After just checking google it does indeed seem that Vapeclub are one of the only UK vendors that have it in stock - any idea what that's all about!?

p.s thanks for all your help @eyeball kid - I was almost ready to jack the vaping in, out of frustration, but you and others on this forum have helped set me on the right path LOL

The Manabush arrived this morning and the verdict is....5 star liquid! Very impressed! I went for the 'Chiricahu Sun' and it's very tasty indeed! I'd never been keen on the idea of a tobacco flavoured ejuice but could kick myself for not trying this sooner, as was suggested when I first started this thread back in February - so much time (and money) spent on second rate 'fruit' MTL liquids with no flavour and dodgy aftertastes!

I think I've established that I'm better off saving the sweet, candy and fruit juices for sub vaping - for my MTL needs, the manabush won't be leaving my Nautilus mini tank anytime soon and I'll use the Nautlius 2 (and Zenith thank that I'm ordering) to explore dessert liquids and other premium blends.

Tried this earlier through the Nautilus 2- https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/five-pawns-eliquid/bowdens-mate-e-liquid-by-five-pawns.html - it went down well with a Costa Americano before the gym lol - tastes like an after eight chocolate mint! My local Sparks store seem to think this stuff is hard to get now though? After just checking google it does indeed seem that Vapeclub are one of the only UK vendors that have it in stock - any idea what that's all about!?

p.s thanks for all your help @eyeball kid - I was almost ready to jack the vaping in, out of frustration, but you and others on this forum have helped set me on the right path LOL
They've kept me from slipping too!

But I'm as wary of tobacco flavours as it sounds like you were. You seem to really like the manabush though. Might have to try it.

They've kept me from slipping too!

But I'm as wary of tobacco flavours as it sounds like you were. You seem to really like the manabush though. Might have to try it.

Surprisingly, the caramel and nut seems to be at the forefront , with a tobacco like texture that feels very similar to an actual cigarette! No dodgy aftertaste or sickly feeling afterwards - seems to go with the Nautilus mini like bread does with butter!! I've found, so far, that some of the 50/50 fruit liquids I've tried in it just don't really work, in terms of that optimum throat hit and satisfaction! Looking forward to trying some of the other Manabush flavours now!! :2thumbsup:

Surprisingly, the caramel and nut seems to be at the forefront , with a tobacco like texture that feels very similar to an actual cigarette! No dodgy aftertaste or sickly feeling afterwards - seems to go with the Nautilus mini like bread does with butter!! I've found, so far, that some of the 50/50 fruit liquids I've tried in it just don't really work, in terms of that optimum throat hit and satisfaction! Looking forward to trying some of the other Manabush flavours now!! :2thumbsup:
When I first quit, someone suggested Halo American Red.. I hated it!! Since then I've been avoiding tobacco flavours like the plague! Also I'm not sure I'm strong enough not to relapse.

But I keep reading everyone on here raving about it!! Some of the flavours sound really nice.. then.. the tobacco base. Just dunno lol.

Also it is expensive, so probably best if I stay assuming I wont like it lol :D

When I first quit, someone suggested Halo American Red.. I hated it!! Since then I've been avoiding tobacco flavours like the plague! Also I'm not sure I'm strong enough not to relapse.

But I keep reading everyone on here raving about it!! Some of the flavours sound really nice.. then.. the tobacco base. Just dunno lol.

Also it is expensive, so probably best if I stay assuming I wont like it lol :D
Once you realise manabush is as good as it gets and is best served mtl £12.99 a week seems a very reasonable price to pay in comparison to the ten fold I've had payed smoking.

Once you realise manabush is as good as it gets and is best served mtl £12.99 a week seems a very reasonable price to pay in comparison to the ten fold I've had payed smoking.
Well I've got 7 MTL tanks in rotation at the mo, so I guess using just 1 for manabush would be cheap enough lol

Well I've got 7 MTL tanks in rotation at the mo, so I guess using just 1 for manabush would be cheap enough lol
I've added a bottle of whatever is the new mtl flavour of the week to my order for.the last few years and yes I've found a handful of decent liquids I like every now and then but day in, day out my tank is full of manabush.

I've added a bottle of whatever is the new mtl flavour of the week to my order for.the last few years and yes I've found a handful of decent liquids I like every now and then but day in, day out my tank is full of manabush.
How do you decide on what is the new MTL flavour of the week?

Back
Top Bottom