What's new

Satisfying MTL juice combos?

Very pleased with the Nautilus mini - impressive air flow options from airy to super tight! If this was the standard from several years ago, it appears many new MTL tanks have gone backwards rather than forwards....
Glad you like the mini nautilus bud. It's still the best stock coil mtl in my opinion.
Tecc are a lovely bunch and sell some good gear. Always available on the forum for questions too.

No. That's ecigarette direct, jac. Good company. Been around a while. I actually took advantage of the fact they are selling 30mls of 13 sins for a tenner this week. I do love Jack no3. Bloody lovely juice.
Cool... I just bought that bargain mod lol :D

I think I'd prefer it in black than that yellow, lol

Ordered some Manabush liquid(just the one for trial purposes) that's arriving in the morning - but just checked my order and I've made the schoolboy error of ordering 3mg rather than 12mg....:25:

Rather than waste it, I was thinking of pouring it into an empty 20ml bottle and adding around 3/5ths of a nic shot bottle to it....

My question is, what's the best nic-shot VG/PG combo to use? 50/50 like the liquid? I don't wanna compromise the natural flavour lol @eyeball kid

Ordered some Manabush liquid(just the one for trial purposes) that's arriving in the morning - but just checked my order and I've made the schoolboy error of ordering 3mg rather than 12mg....:25:

Rather than waste it, I was thinking of pouring it into an empty 20ml bottle and adding around 3/5ths of a nic shot bottle to it....

My question is, what's the best nic-shot VG/PG combo to use? 50/50 like the liquid? I don't wanna compromise the natural flavour lol @eyeball kid
I'd personally order an 18mg bottle in the same flavour and blend. Trust me you won't regret it. If your order hasn't been despatched which is unlikely.
@ZT May be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom