What's new

Satisfying MTL juice combos?

Very pleased with the Nautilus mini - impressive air flow options from airy to super tight! If this was the standard from several years ago, it appears many new MTL tanks have gone backwards rather than forwards....

I will second Manabush (manabush.com), I use the 12mg it's a 50/50 mix and if you use the code POTV12 you get 12.5% off.

Very pleased with the Nautilus mini - impressive air flow options from airy to super tight! If this was the standard from several years ago, it appears many new MTL tanks have gone backwards rather than forwards....

Good innit :D

Good innit :D

Yeeep, very nice quality, Better still, I left a scathing review on the TECC's trust pilot page, in regards to the CS Slim tank I bought from them and was contacted this morning by their customer service team, who apologised for the disappointment and kindly offered to send me a complimentary tank of my choice from their site, as an act of gratitude. ...
I asked for the Nautilus 2 and they ordered it for me earlier on :dancing:

Look forward to seeing how it compares to the mini!!

Yeeep, very nice quality, Better still, I left a scathing review on the TECC's trust pilot page, in regards to the CS Slim tank I bought from them and was contacted this morning by their customer service team, who apologised for the disappointment and kindly offered to send me a complimentary tank of my choice from their site, as an act of gratitude. ...
I asked for the Nautilus 2 and they ordered it for me earlier on :dancing:

Look forward to seeing how it compares to the mini!!
What site was that?

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

They’ve been going for years, I bought a cigalike stick thing from them in 2010 or something. Found it again the other week and it was actually not a bad vape:D
I think they have a shop in Swindon, and when I tried to order my first ever juices online, after ordering a Nautilus Mini kit on Amazon, I couldn't complete the order because they couldn't verify I was over 18!! :D

Finally I found electrictobacconisst and got my first juices. Halo American Red... disgusting lol :D

If someone says to me they want MTL, my go to brands are:-

El Diablo
Manabush
Chefs Flavours (newly released MTL TPD range)

What site was that?

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

They’ve been going for years, I bought a cigalike stick thing from them in 2010 or something. Found it again the other week and it was actually not a bad vape:D

Yep that's the one!! Whilst I have nothing good to say about their Arc 5 kit with the slim tank, that's pretty great customer service there. I was very surprised when I got the email this morning. as I didn't even contact them directly to rant and just left a negative review, - which is something I can rarely be bothered to do, usually. Glad I did in this instance though :D

Yep that's the one!! Whilst I have nothing good to say about their Arc 5 kit with the slim tank, that's pretty great customer service there. I was very surprised when I got the email this morning. as I didn't even contact them directly to rant and just left a negative review, - which is something I can rarely be bothered to do, usually. Glad I did in this instance though :D

They probably respond more to that than direct contact lol :D

Got my eye on this https://www.theelectroniccigarette....-discounts/clearance/joyetech-cuboid-tap.html

Trying to work out if it's good. And if the touch sensitive bit is good or bad for my painful hands.... that spasm sometimes lol :D

I mean... ok.. it's yellow, but is it a good long term mod for the price?

Back
Top Bottom