What's new

Satisfying MTL juice combos?

Firstly.... Congrats on the 3 months!!! :yahoo:

I've only been off it for 2 months, but have gone through what you're explaining a couple of times!

I found Puff Dragon tastes very chemically. Have you tried Vampire Vape? My fav was Funky Monkey but now I find it too sweet and it's changed to Attraction. So far that's the only one I've felt like YES!!

Haha, glad to know I'm not alone in this battle!! The only Vampire Vape juice I've tried was called 'Pink' which I found ok, but the 60/40 blend didn't seem to go down very well in my Prism tank. Will have to give some of the other flavours a go, with a different coil and device, as I know the brand is held in quite high regard with MTL vapours!

The new innokin tank is getting high praise currently (zenith I beleive) for mtl. I'd still go with the good old nautilus mini.
I think the Tec arc / eleaf is actually going down well but the fact you didn't enjoy it shows perhaps you prefer a more open mtl style. The nautilus 2 May suit with a very adjustable airflow. It's not without a few niggles but still a very good tank and the flavour is excellent.

Food for thought, cheers for that. It does indeed seem that I prefer a more open MTL style, as 1.5 coils are not quite hitting the spot these days. I've just taken a look at the Zenith tank on Vapeclub and it does indeed seem pretty decent. I've heard lots of good things about the Nautilus 2, but also a lot of 'leaking' complaints, which has always put me off....

I've got the order below, coming in the morning - whilst it doesn't solve the MTL crisis, I'm hoping the new Uwell regulated tube mod, with some ' Naked 100' ejuice, will get my sub vaping game back on track, as I'm yet to branch out from 'Smok' products....

Last edited:
Haha, glad to know I'm not alone in this battle!! The only Vampire Vape juice I've tried was called 'Pink' which I found ok, but the 60/40 blend didn't seem to go down very well in my Prism tank. Will have to give some of the other flavours a go, with a different coil and device, as I know the brand is held in quite high regard with MTL vapours!

Food thought, cheers for that. It does indeed seem that I prefer a more open MTL style, as 1.5 coils are not quite hitting the spot these days. I've just taken a look at the Zenith tank on Vapeclub and it does indeed seem pretty decent. I've heard lots of good things about the Nautilus 2, but also a lot of 'leaking' complaints, which has always put me off....

I've got the order below, coming in the morning - whilst it doesn't solve the MTL crisis, I'm hoping the new Uwell regulated tube mod, with some ' Naked 100' ejuice, will get my sub vaping game back on track, as I'm yet to branch away from 'Smok' products....

I can certainly vouch for the uwell crown sub ohm tanks. The v1 is still my favourite sub ohm tank so hopefully the nunchuck will follow in its footsteps.
The prism tanks where very good but as you say they where aimed at a very tight draw and the coils often struggle wicking higher vg juices.
Both the zenith and nautilus are tried and tested up to 70vg (though of course 50/50 is optimal). The main issue with the nautilus 2 was the filling design. The previous model was a bottom fill which may be a more inconvenient method but it was solid. The new version relies on removing the whole top cap which leaves just an o ring holding the glass tank in place and it can take a while to put that top cap back on leaving the tank un sealed and leading to a possibility of a drip.
I personally never had an issue with leaking but I can more than believe other's who use it regularly do come across some leaking.
The nautilus mini has four airflow options the largest being really quite airy so it's definitely worth consideration.

I can certainly vouch for the uwell crown sub ohm tanks. The v1 is still my favourite sub ohm tank so hopefully the nunchuck will follow in its footsteps.
The prism tanks where very good but as you say they where aimed at a very tight draw and the coils often struggle wicking higher vg juices.
Both the zenith and nautilus are tried and tested up to 70vg (though of course 50/50 is optimal). The main issue with the nautilus 2 was the filling design. The previous model was a bottom fill which may be a more inconvenient method but it was solid. The new version relies on removing the whole top cap which leaves just an o ring holding the glass tank in place and it can take a while to put that top cap back on leaving the tank un sealed and leading to a possibility of a drip.
I personally never had an issue with leaking but I can more than believe other's who use it regularly do come across some leaking.
The nautilus mini has four airflow options the largest being really quite airy so it's definitely worth consideration.
The Nautilus Mini got me off smoking, and I still use both of mine daily, I love them :D The Nautilus 2 is a lovely vape. I filled mine up yesterday with no problems. Not tried the Zenith, but know plenty of apes love it on here :)

If you're interested in trying Vampire Vape, the 10ml are always 3 for £10 at electrictobacconist.co.uk, with free postage from £10, so a fairly cheap way of testing them :) Halo and other brands have the same or similar deals.

+1 for the nautilus mini. Had mine for 4years,never leaked,never let me down. Still use it now - great tank for manabush [emoji6]

I can confirm that the Uwell nunchuku kit with the sour sweet 'Naked 100' juice is an awesome combo - very happy indeed. The juice is very clean and fresh, with great flavour and is the first liquid I've tried that truly tastes 'premium'. That's my sub game back on track....

Following yours and Jackymax's recommendation, I'm about to place an order for the Nautilus mini tank, which I'll screw on to my Arc 5 battery mod, to replace the TECC CS slim tank...

Quick question though - what's your favourite coil type with the nautilus mini? It comes with 2 x 1.8 coils....

@Jackymax - I'm gonna order some Vamp juice to go with it, which is 60/40 I believe - which coil are you using in the mini with that blend?

Cheers again for your help guys - much appreciated!

I can confirm that Uwell nunchuku kit with the sour sweet 'Naked 100' juice is an awesome combo - very happy indeed. The juice is very clean and fresh, with great flavour and is the first liquid i've tried that truly tastes 'premium'. That's my sub game back on track....

Following yours and Jackymax's recommendation, I'm about to place an order for the Nautilus mini tank, which I'll screw on to my Arc 5 battery mod, to replace the TECC CS slim tank...

Quick question though - what's your favourite coil type with the nautilus mini? It comes with 2 x 1.8 coils....

@Jackymax - I'm gonna order some Vamp juice to go with it, which is 60/40 I believe - which coil are you using in the mini with that blend?

My favourite ones are the 1.8s. Not much different to the 1.6s. The 1.2 mini triton ones are also compatible as are the tc ones, the 1.8 claptons and the 0.7s. I feel the 0.7s run a little warm for the mini nautilus and are best suited to the nautilus 2. But that's just my opinion.

I can confirm that the Uwell nunchuku kit with the sour sweet 'Naked 100' juice is an awesome combo - very happy indeed. The juice is very clean and fresh, with great flavour and is the first liquid I've tried that truly tastes 'premium'. That's my sub game back on track....

In the Nautilus Mini I always use 1.8 ohm :)

Order complete - :2thumbsup:

a>

What's the optimum wattage for the nautilus mini and what's your fave juice brands to put through it?

Gonna be using the 60/40 Vamp juice and trying the two other 50/50's above to start with!!

@GrumpyOldWoman @eyeball kid @Jackymax

Back
Top Bottom