What's new

Satisfying MTL juice combos?

Yep that's the one!! Whilst I have nothing good to say about their Arc 5 kit with the slim tank, that's pretty great customer service there. I was very surprised when I got the email this morning. as I didn't even contact them directly to rant and just left a negative review, - which is something I can rarely be bothered to do, usually. Glad I did in this instance though :D
Dammit!! Just signed up!!

You could have referred me and we'd both have got a tenner credit!!

They probably respond more to that than direct contact lol :D

Got my eye on this https://www.theelectroniccigarette....-discounts/clearance/joyetech-cuboid-tap.html

Trying to work out if it's good. And if the touch sensitive bit is good or bad for my painful hands.... that spasm sometimes lol :D

I mean... ok.. it's yellow, but is it a good long term mod for the price?

In my humble opinion, that looks like a bargain to me - hefty discount! If they had the black one left, I'd be snapping that up immediately, as I'll need something to go with the Nautilus 2....

I'd say go for it, if you don't mind yellow!! Also depends on how sensitive it is though. I've got a G-priv 2 touchscreen mod, by Smok, which I often forget to lock whilst vaping.,,,it's so sensitive that the 'plus' button starts going up,if you hold it in a certain way and your thumbs anywhere near it - many coils have been lost to cause, after I've gone in for a draw, inhaled a load of 'burn' and realised it was reading at 200 watts LOL

Dammit!! Just signed up!!

You could have referred me and we'd both have got a tenner credit!!

Ahhh, a trick has been missed!! haha

In my humble opinion, that looks like a bargain to me - hefty discount! If they had the black one left, I'd be snapping that up immediately, as I'll need something to go with the Nautilus 2....

I'd say go for it, if you don't mind yellow!! Also depends on how sensitive it is though. I've got a G-priv 2 touchscreen mod, by Smok, which I often forget to lock whilst vaping.,,,it's so sensitive that the 'plus' button starts going up,if you hold it n a certain way and your thumbs anywhere near it - many coils have been lost to cause, after I've gone in for a draw, inhaled a load of 'burn' and realised it was reading at 200 watts LOL

Ahhh, a trick has been missed!! haha
I just checked the China sites.... waaaaay more expensive... getting it :D

I just checked the China sites.... waaaaay more expensive... getting it :D

Wahey, enjoy!! I'm considering it myself as well.

Got my heart set this on below -

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/mod-shop/regulated-mods/uwell-nunchaku-80w-vw-tc-box-mod

Just bought the full kit and love it, but want another stick to put the Nautilus 2 on....Not happy with the price though, as they're listing the full kit for just £6 more, which doesn't make much sense, so I sent them an email to ask for a discount code first!! Haha

If someone says to me they want MTL, my go to brands are:-

El Diablo
Manabush
Chefs Flavours (newly released MTL TPD range)
Just looked on the chefs site and can't find the MTL TPD range, do you have a link please.

I think they have a shop in Swindon, and when I tried to order my first ever juices online, after ordering a Nautilus Mini kit on Amazon, I couldn't complete the order because they couldn't verify I was over 18!! :D

Finally I found electrictobacconisst and got my first juices. Halo American Red... disgusting lol :D
No. That's ecigarette direct, jac. Good company. Been around a while. I actually took advantage of the fact they are selling 30mls of 13 sins for a tenner this week. I do love Jack no3. Bloody lovely juice.

Back
Top Bottom