What's new

Schools to ban ecigs in the North West

OK the point I was trying to make was,if my child said that they had been smoking I would not lead them to vaping instead as they are young enough to not do anything at all,i agree vaping is far better than smoking which is why I'm here in the first place but a child can do without if led in the right direction.

OK the point I was trying to make was,if my child said that they had been smoking I would not lead them to vaping instead as they are young enough to not do anything at all,i agree vaping is far better than smoking which is why I'm here in the first place but a child can do without if led in the right direction.

Then why cant you??

Dude, seriously!?
:drool:

I mean... Uuh... That's just wrong... :P

(And oh my, my like buttons have gone walk about!)

smoke.jpg

Sadly here in Bolton and Manchester in general it is common knowledge that kids are getting hold of these, I know of two newsagents in the Bolton area selling them to kids and also a market stall in Swinton that has most of his customers are under 18!....we have had kids in the shop trying to buy liquids...as a responsible retailer I offered to the local high school for me to go in and speak to the staff and give a presentation on what an ecig is so they can recognize them and deal wit haccordingly....my offer was not taken up...I also reported the other said establishments to trading standards.....this was 6 months ago anf guess what...trading standards have done nothing....how are we supposed to self regulate as responsible vendors when the authorities do nothing about the rogues...of which there are plenty in the North West!

Back
Top Bottom