What's new

Scotland lockdown

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 15.11.56.png

First, the advice to stay at home will become mandatory. People will only be allowed to leave home if they have a reasonable excuse. And they should work from home if they can.

She says this will be a legal requirement.

The economy secretary will speak to businesses about these rules later today, Sturgeon says.

I hope this will apply to vehicle users and not just those on foot etc :hmm:

"People will only be allowed to leave home if they have a reasonable excuse"

Thats hilarious, mrs Vaponi has been working in the Jobcentre since March and even though it was shut for the most part, as a manager she was still expected to go to the office by the DWP even though she can easily do the job from home.

It's all bollocks, innit? Twattish politicians spouting hot air and cuntizens ignoring 'em.
Door welding, road blocks and soldiers on the streets is the way to go. :)

that’s quite a u turn if he does announce a lockdown, the daft cunt was on andrew marr yesterday saying schools opening this week is perfectly safe.

It's all bollocks, innit? Twattish politicians spouting hot air and cuntizens ignoring 'em.
Door welding, road blocks and soldiers on the streets is the way to go. :)
Road blocks are awesome fun. We had to leave Caracas for the airport in a 4x4 convoy during the insurrection - every turning had flaming barricades. It was like being in a film. A bit of a shit film admittedly as there was no celebrity screening or fans wanting to sleep with me. Still fun though.

My standards are even lower now. If anybody wants to sleep with me if the blocks go up then I'm now willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom