What's new

Second Wave

Herd immunity was the goverments plan from the get go. A second wave is inevitable, further lockdown measures not so, in my opinion. They want and need the economy open as soon as possible. They dont give a fuck who gets it and dies. Slow to implement lockdown measures and likely too quick to remove them.

My sig has nothing to do with idiotic protesters not following social distancing rules spreading covid around so we can all rejoice in another lockdown to make many more people lose their job and many more businesses to close again setting us back months. Complete fools the lot of them.
Yes, I noted your strong concern at Dominic Cummings flouting the COVID rules. You were so motivated to stand up for the health of the country you kept your powder dry until it involved race. Well done.

Yes, I noted your strong concern at Dominic Cummings flouting the COVID rules. You were so motivated to stand up for the health of the country you kept your powder dry until it involved race. Well done.
You have lost me here m8.....
Are you implying I am racist? If you are you are a complete penis

You have lost me here m8.....
Are you implying I am racist? If you are you are a complete penis
And there we have the insult.

You're playing a blinder here, a real 101 in how not to behave on a friendly forum. Again, well done.

Back
Top Bottom