What's new

Secret Santa 2017 Discussion

Just dont mention stuffing or else you will have that cunt Teatime knocking at yer backdoor.
Fixed[emoji6]

You know I feel sorry for MrTeaTime...he can't even post at the mo cos Santa, he was a bad lad...so get your digs in now lol

Cheers for doing this again @u8myufo - legend! I am in. @MrTeaTime has been naughty, if he is able to enter in time please make sure if you get him as your recipient that you send him a lump of coal.

Cheers for doing this again @u8myufo - legend! I am in. @MrTeaTime has been naughty, if he is able to enter in time please make sure if you get him as your recipient that you send him a lump of coal.
God, how old are you @junglist ?
Next you will be suggesting putting an apple, orange, walnut and a whip and top in his stocking !
Hang on...scratch that....omit the whip.

Fuck the lump of coal I’m trying to work out how to stop a bag of human excrement smelling during a three day postal trip [emoji40]

Next you will be suggesting putting an apple, orange, walnut and a whip and top in his stocking !

If I don't get a walnut whip and an orange each year then I am very disappointed :D

did you mean walnut whip and you forgot the bag of gold chocolate coils that dont taste of chocolate more like dog chocolate :)

Back
Top Bottom